cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anyone else who have been having issues with their iPhone 6 regarding i-messages, safari and receiving calls when not on wifi?

Journeyman

Is there anyone else who have been having issues with their iPhone 6 regarding i-messages, safari and receiving calls when not on wifi?

I've been with sprint for about 4 years. I got my iPhone 6 a month ago. I've been having issues with i-messages, safari and calls. Unless on wifi, i cannot send i-messages. It still goes through as text messages though. However, I cannot receive text messages at all unless on wifi. Unless on wifi, I cannot open safari and cannot receive voicemails. I got in touch with Apple and they did their diagnostics and I was told the issue is with Sprint's signal. I got in touch with Sprint and I was told it's the phone's (hardware) fault. I went to Apple store and they replaced my phone but I am still having the same issues so it's definitely Sprint's connectivity. I called Sprint and they did another set of troubleshooting and they're blaming Apple again.

5 REPLIES 5
Master

Re: Is there anyone else who have been having issues with their iPhone 6 regarding i-messages, safari and receiving calls when not on wifi?

SiAko, Thank you for posting. Are you experiencing issues in a specific location? If so, please provide two cross streets and the zip code where you're experiencing trouble. I look forward to hearing from you. - Nic
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Is there anyone else who have been having issues with their iPhone 6 regarding i-messages, safari and receiving calls when not on wifi?

There's no specific location. It's everywhere. Im mostly in Middlesex county in NJ. Same issues

Master

SiAko I would need to take a more in-depth look into the issue. Please send us a PM (private message) by following this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X.

Lavauna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I've been having almost the same issue but I can still use the Internet I can't talk on the phone or use my text messages I talk to sprint and apple nobody could tell me the problem and it's been a whole month since I used my phone and I have been back and forth through sprint and with brand new phones nothing worked

Master

ChrissyTina14 - This is definitely not good. If you have already done troubleshooting and went through having the phone replaced, then this is an issue that needs advanced technical assistance. Please send us a private message with the best number and time to be reached. - Kevin
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat