cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My iPhone 6+ 64g Gold

Journeyman

My iPhone 6+ 64g Gold

I Order My Phone October 22nd And Received My Tracking Number Saying It Will Arrive Tomorrow November 6th Only Waited 14 Days. And I Ordered It Over The Phone Through Sprint Sales Smiley Happy That Was Quick!! I Was Wondering Was It Going To Take A Month After Reading The Reviews!!

13 REPLIES 13
Master

Re: My iPhone 6+ 64g Gold

MstoriRed310 - We are definitely glad to hear that you will be receiving your new phone. If you have any other question or concerns, let us know. Happy Connecting! - Andy
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ahh this clearly means that sprint doesn't have their orders organized because I ordered mine on oct 12 & I haven't get my freaking phone yet just an email saying you gonna have to wait 2-3 weeks more -.-

Journeyman

Stivenson94, what precise model and color did you order?

Journeyman

MstoriRed310, when you actually receive the iPhone please go to https://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/176283 and post your order-to-arrival time so others who ordered your model get a better idea of what delay to expect.

Journeyman

Iphone 6 64 gray

Master

Stivenson94 - We definitely do understand how frustrating his must be for you and for the delay you have been experienced. Have you tried checking the status of your order by going to sprint.com/my order ? - Andy
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I'm tired of hearing the same bs sprint . Just be straight up & tell us how long our phones are gonna take

Master

Stivenson94 - Were you able to check: sprint.com/myorder ? That would be the best way of finding out information about your order. Thanks for your patience as we work towards getting everyone their devices. - Andy
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yeah I check it every freaking day. No changes

Journeyman

Stivenson94, each model has different production schedules and all models except 16GB are back ordered. The fact that a 6 Plus Gold arrives faster than a 6 Gray is simply not Sprint or Verizon or ATT's fault. It's the realities of crystal balls and production schedules.

You and I both ordered the 6 Gray and it is the most in-demand model. If you want a 16GB phone, you can probably pick it up locally right now.

Journeyman

Don't be frustrated with sprint cs, they don't know anymore that your do. I ordered my 6+ 128 space gray 9/24 and that phone has still not arrived. On 10/18 I went to istocknow.com and found that the apple stores in my area had the sprint phones in stock. You can see it right on the web page up to minute information. I went and picked up my phone that day. My sprint ordered phone has still not arrived.

Just check to make sure your upgrade is still available before you buy, but you can check that online on sprints website. My only problem now is that sprint does not want to refund my money until they say they have the phone. But at least I get to use my phone while waiting. Good hunting.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat