Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Iphone upgrade from Android "Keep Receiving Texts from 901-6 Android"

Go to solution
Highlighted
Patron

New Iphone upgrade from Android "Keep Receiving Texts from 901-6 Android"

I just upgraded to Iphone from Note 2 and receive the following texts EVERY 2hrs

//ANDROID:$(from) has sent you a Sprint Voice Message. Call $ (callbackno) to listen. CFGs1840.0=10c4277b70b02076b061MkyILvd+//CM

I have tried to Reply "STOP" to 901-6 - Did not work

I have tried to "Block" 901-6 - Did not work

I have tried to "Block" 9016 - Did not work

I have called Sprint customer service and they verified I have no third party SMS messages coming in. - Did not work

I have called Sprint customer service and they have blocked "ALL" 4 didgit texts to my phone - Did not work

On the phone itself I have ignored the text conversation - Did not work

P.S. My signal is terrible as well

PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: New Iphone upgrade from Android "Keep Receiving Texts from 901-6 Android"

I have the same issue. I did actually have unheard voice mails and the iPhone sent me text to tell me of my new voice mails.

Master

usabas1,

We're sorry to see that you're in this situation. Please allow us to turn this around for you by sending us a private message. To send us a private message, please visit http://bit.ly/1qQty1X to provide the requested information. We look forward to hearing from you.

Josh
Sprint Social Care
Master

flacome I am sorry to hear about that issue. I can definitely understand how annoying that could be. Are you still experiencing that issue? Have you done any troubleshooting? - Eric
Sprint Social Care
Patron

I was able to block the text locally on my iPhone phone. I haven't received it in 3hrs so maybe the annoyance is temporarily fixed.....we will see. But the root cause still remains

Master

usabas1

That's great to hear, that you're no longer experiencing issues. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

- Cher
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat