cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No iPhone 6 Plus in Stores

Highlighted
Journeyman

No iPhone 6 Plus in Stores

I've called the 4 Sprint stores and NONE of them has the iPhone 6 Plus at all.  I'm trying to figure out why market a device and have a release date for device and not have it available in the stores.  This is very frustrating to anyone that want's to purchase the device as well as the people that has pre-ordered the device and was promised that it would not be available.  Sprint needs to do a better job taking ownership and calling individuals that have pre-ordered the device and is unable to get the device at all.

18 REPLIES 18
Journeyman

Re: No iPhone 6 Plus in Stores

Trust me I know what u mean I preorder was the first one at the store and everything didn't get a phone a all yesterday told me but mind u they told me it was gonna be at store yesterday but mind you that took the money already that's why they don't care you would think in store preorders would be a priority but I guess notice order number I have I can even it check it becUz they game me the wrong number

Journeyman

Exactly!  I'm not sure to be mad at apple or Sprint.  Not to mention, people are letting sprint buyback their phones and sprint will not allow them to obtain a phone during this period of having the device.  They should at least allow them to have a loaner or their original device back.  This is a crazy issue and nobody has the expected time when sprint will receive those phones.  I'm trying to make a purchase as well as have them buy my phone back.  However, Im not going to allow them to take my device and leave me with no phone.  Not to mention, you still have to pay for service during that time.  YEAH RIGHT!

Journeyman

From the sounds of it only a handful of people have gotten the pre order phones. I pre ordered mine 9/12 and I still haven't gotten the tracking number. This is some of the worst customer service ever.

Journeyman

I received my 6+ 128GB (grey) on Friday 9/19 via UPS

Returned it to my local Sprint store for a refund on Saturday 9/20

Journeyman

The same thing happen to me bs

Master

Kajarvis,
We are working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. We will send devices out to our retail channels as quickly as they arrive. Thank you for your patience. Tiara Social Care
Master

Kajarvis,
I can understand exactly where you are coming from. Having a phone is very important, I am sorry that we do not have loaner phones available. If you have any spare Sprint device you can always activate that until you receive the new device if doing the buyback in the store. If you are ordering the phone while you're doing the buyback on the website, you should receive a return label with the new phone and so you should not be without a phone.
Rayon
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Did you not like it?

Master

OLIVIE,

I understand your sentiments. Shipment dates heavily depend on stock availability. Please visit sprint.com/myorder to stay updated with your order status. - Joseph
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I spoke to my personal rep at Sprint. She told me to wait and she will call me when they get a gold 128GB 6 plus. She understand I'm trying to get her the sale. It's good to have a personal rep thatv knows you very well

Master

HOWDY1420 If you have any questions or concerns please let us know. - MitzieSprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat