cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No spark on my iPhone 6

Highlighted
Journeyman

No spark on my iPhone 6

My first day with my iPhone i was informed that my area was cover with the spark speed that is the reason that I join sprint I phone 6 fast speed on iPhone is not working zip code is 33023 and 33138 I will not recomend this service with this speed

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Re: No spark on my iPhone 6

gama2212 - Thank you for alerting us that the Spark is not working properly in the areas. I do show that the coverage is there. Please provide me with the closest cross streets for the areas so we can alert our network teams of this as well. What data service is your device showing? - Katie
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I only get a between 4 to 5 Mbps Only lte 56 avenue and 36 st west park fl 33023 and bicayne blvd and 87 st Miami fl 33023

Highlighted
Master

gama2212 - Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will be alerting our network team of the service issues that you're experiencing. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any additional questions or concerns that you may have.
Nellie
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat