Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Cancellation Refund Delay

Journeyman

Order Cancellation Refund Delay

Sprint permits those of us awaiting iPhones to cancel the order. However it takes two days to process, then an additional 7 to 10 business days to receive the refund.

I just received that information from a Sprint customer service representative at (866) 789-8292.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

I also confirmed that those of us on grandfathered plans will remain on that plan and our upgrade eligibility will be restored to its past date.

Therefore, if you find a iPhone at a local vendor at istocknow, confirm the vendor really has it in stock and exercise your upgrade there.

Master

cyberbiker6 - Thanks for the feedback. Is there anything we can do to assist you today? Let us know, we're here for you. - Robert
Sprint Social Care
Master

cyberbiker6 - Thank you for posting. Please let me know if there's anything else that I can do for you. - Luchev
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat