cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Status On iPhone 6

Journeyman

Order Status On iPhone 6

i ordered an iPhone 64GB Space Grey on 9/29. After checking the status non stop it changed from your order is at the warehouse to your order has been received. I just wanted to know what are the next steps or what does this mean. Anyone who has ordered their device and has been though this process please reply.

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Master

Re: Order Status On iPhone 6

Mikesalazar94,

Thank you for reaching out. Was the order done online or at a Sprint store?

- Eric
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

its was done online

Highlighted
Master

Mikesalazar94 - Thank you for posting, I can definitely understand your concern. Once the order has shipped you will receive a UPS tracking number. Please continue to check your order status using Sprint.com/myorder. - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Its standard process for it to say warehouse then change to order has been recieved now the waiting process for your tracking number begins. I pre-order my iPhone 6 Plus in Silver online at Sprint.com on Sept.15th around noon. Of course I was a bit ticked about finding out I had to wait 4-6 weeks but its the iPhone, everyone had to expect some wait time. but just to give everyone a timeline on things and some perspective Sprint did not email me my tracking number but I kept a tab open on my pc and phone with the order status page up and just refreshed every moring and night with my order number and on Saturday October 4th at 9:54pm my tracking number was there so that gives you abit of perspective on what to expect on waiting time thats just under 3 weeks that it took for me to get a tracking number and luckily its 2day shipping via UPS shipping out on Monday October 6th today and surpisingly I got a tracking update saying it will arrive a day earlier so it will actually be here tomorrow. My point is just because Sprint says 4-6 weeks doesn't mean that when you'll get your phone they are over estimating for the sake of not getting you your phones past a certain date but maybe others will be as lucky to get their phones earlier than expected as I am, Good Luck All!

Highlighted
Journeyman

thanks for the only straight forward answer and hopefully the fact that i ordered a 6 not a 6 plus might speed up the process but at least i know that i might get it before the month

Highlighted
Wizard

I notice my status has change yesterday from my order is in the warehouse to my order has been received. Now it's the waiting game. Week of the launch I tried to make a order by Telesales but unfortunately those orders were never completed and Sprint has charged me 3x!!! That's over $1,500! I finally completed the order online but now I have to wait about a month more for my tracker and I am still waiting for my refund. Sprint I am this close to switching over to Verizon.

Highlighted
Master

Mikesalazar94,

I hear where you're coming from. I know waiting for a new phone can be frustrating. Once the device has an ESN assigned to it the site should be updated with your tracking information.

*Liz
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

BucksFloBx - I can understand your concern. Please continue to check your order status using Sprint.com/myorder. Once a tracking number is produced your order has been shipped. - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am waiting for my phone, not sure what else you need..

Highlighted
Master

leavyken,

Have you been able to track your order? Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions.

Crystal G
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I pre-ordered the iPhone 6 on 9/12 and I still haven't seen the tracking number on the status page. I've called the service line but they are useless. From this discussion thread it seems like people that ordered after me (and the 6 plus, which I thought was going to take longer) are getting their phones while I'm still here trying to figure out the real status of my order... 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat