cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered 128 g 6plus space gray on 10-8

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered 128 g 6plus space gray on 10-8

I ordered 6plus 128 g sg on 10-8. I just called sprint. Check this out. The rep told me I should cancel my order and re order because they are honoring new orders first. He said he doesn't know when the people who ordered first will receive their orders but if I cancel my order and order again I will have my phone within 3 weeks. This is insane. who is running this company, curious george? Unbelievable, absolutely ridiculously unbelievable.

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Journeyman

Runandump wow that's crazy is this True SPRINT

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here. Originally ordered on September 28. And after eight or 10 phone calls was told to reorder this Monday and I would have a phone into to three weeks. I was also told this is due to the fact that order is placed in September and October were placed on hold due to high demand and remain in old in the Sprint system. This proves that there is no order or rhyme or reason to how their doling out phones to people. How can I have ordered my phone 10 weeks ago, and still have not even received so much as an update,but if I cancel it now and Place another order I'll be put to the top of the list? Doesn't seem right to me Sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered Sept 20 and got my 6+128SG Dec 4. Took 75 days

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you recieve any e mail updates or did it just show up

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh no I got two delay emails after my original 4-6 week delivery date. One for another 3-4 weeks then another 4-6 weeks got tracking number Dec 2 phone delivered on the 4th I went thru all the same BS everyone else went and is going thru

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got one delay e Mail on week 6 and nothing after that. At 10 weeks I reordered and was told 2-3 weeks. We'll see......

Highlighted
Master

Sprout5, Sorry for the delay. Due to the high demand for this device, shipping dates were extended. I'm happy to see that you can now enjoy the wonderful features this device has to offer. Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns, I will be happy to help. - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Calls to sprint customer service are recorded for "quality assurance" , but when a representative tells me I'm going to receive an account credit and waive the activation fee, and I get disconnected and have to talk to a another representative who is unaware of the situation suddenly there's no way to substantiate that. Why should I, a 10+ year customer have to suffer for one of more sprint representatives blatant negligence? When I was assured after much reluctance on my part to be transferred again, that a notation was being placed in my account regarding the waived activation fee and the account credit. And that whomever I spoke to after that would be able to see the notation, and credit my account appropriately. I am fed up with sprints misdirection and misinformation regarding phone orders. Having to wait almost 3 months and also having to create and cancel multiple orders just to get a phone is ridiculous.

Highlighted
Master

Pauly1221

Hi there! Let us know how we can help. We're willing to assist.

Anntenetta, Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Master

Pauly1221

That's not good to hear. We appreciate the fact that you been with us for over 10 years and don't want to give this impression. All activation fees are normally waived in the store. I would like to look further into this matter. Can you send us a private message at this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X?

Anntenetta, Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have allready sent a PM regarding this issue. With no response.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat