cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered at 3 am. as soon as preorder started.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered at 3 am. as soon as preorder started.

I am not mad,just simply don't understand why customers that ordered their 6 plus after me are already getting theres.I ordered mine at 3 am when the preorders first started.I would think that the iPhone 6 plus would be shipped out by first come first serve. Sprint had to already have a significant amount of the 6 and 6 plus's, so, why haven't I got mine yet? Obviously everyone is eager to get their phone,but it doesn't make much sense to me how some are getting there's before I am.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

We should be mad, I believe that Sprint is last on Apple's list.  There has to be carrier precedence and its based on subscribers.  Here is the reason I say that.

I ordered 2 iphones(6 64GB Silver, 6+ 128 Space Gray) at a store in the mall and I didn't receive any information on when they would ship.  Might I add I went in the morning of the 12th, and spent over 2 hours and still didn't get to order because of an issue with the system.  Because of the issue I actually didn't get to order my phone until the next day at 3pm( Sept. 13th).

Well the iPhone 6 64GB appeared on the 19th, however I am up in the air on the 6+.  I just get told they are shipping within 4-6 weeks.

My Father went into the AT&T store on the 19th, the day the iphone was released and ordered 2 iPhone Plus 128GB, and he received one yesterday The 22nd, and the other came today the 23rd?!?! What in the Sam Blue Hell is up with that Sprint????

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's ridiculous that they're doing this to us. They should give us a definite date. We didn't just preorders the iPhone because we wanted it in october.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Exactly, I really don't know how you can explain a 1 week difference in ordering the device and my folks get theres within 5 days.  And Sprint is saying 4-6 weeks and I pre-ordered the phones.  Might I add I couldn't even do it on the morning of pre-orders because there was an issue with the machine at the store.  I was also told that it was a system wide issue so no one else was ordering.  Whatever at this point I am completely over this. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

We must get refunds from sprint,we deserve it

Highlighted
Master

treyd_avis,

You can view your tracking information for your order by visiting sprint.com/orderstatus and inputting your order number. You can definitely view more shipping info on this link http://bit.ly/1qGwtuI .

Sincerely,

- Colleen
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

treyd_avis, Thanks for reaching out! Pre-ordered iPhone 6 Plus are on track to receive their devices in the timeframe they were quoted at purchase – either 3-4 weeks or 4-6 weeks. Please hang in there! - Justin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

This is what is making folks upset that we were quoted 4-6 weeks and people are walking in and ordering the phones a week after pre-order and have already received them for other carriers.  What is going on with that, do we just need to cancel and re-order?

Highlighted
Master

CED25,

Hey there. We are very sorry for the wait time. We are working with the

manufacture to get the devices out as soon as we can. - SarahG
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

zeppelin644,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the high demand for the iphone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. We are unable to give you an exact delivery date. For more info click on the following http://bit.ly/1qGwtuI

- Darion
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat