cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over 3 weeks and no iPhone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Over 3 weeks and no iPhone

I was told in store that if I ordered the iPhone 6 it would arrive in 1-2 weeks. It's now been over 3 weeks and my order hasn't even shipped yet. The store I purchased the phone from has no information. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. Apple's website says they are getting phones to people now in 3-4 DAYS. WHERE IS MY PHONE???

11 REPLIES 11
Master

Re: Over 3 weeks and no iPhone

9829643 – I understand your frustration. Please read over the shipping information at http://sprint.com/ship/. Thank you for your patience. David Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Has your parents and teachers taught you, it pays to research ahead of time. This is what the Sprint website shows for delivery delays, http://www.sprint.com/ship

A trip through this forum would've helped to, as nearly all of us are waiting, however impatiently.

cb6

35 days and counting for gray 64i6

Journeyman

LAWL. I ordered 128 gb Space Gray 6 Plus on the 20th of September. Today makes it 52 days. (more than 7 weeks)

Journeyman

Hey cyberbiker6, nice grammar and punctuation! Has your parents taught you about proofreading?

I did check the forum but that isnt the point. The point is that sprint employees are LYING to their customers. If I had been quoted an accurate estimate I would have ordered directly from Apple, which is clearly why they lied and told me I would have the phone in hand in 2 weeks. The employee said that they were getting the 6 in rapidly and that only the 6 plus was delayed.

Journeyman

Your employees are lying to customers. I have no patience for that. The last time I checked that ship page it said the 6 was arriving in 5-7 days.

Master

I apologize for the misinformation you've been provided and the delay in receiving your device. Global demand for the new iPhones exceeded the manufacturer's expectations. We are working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs and sending devices out to our retail channels as quickly as we receive them from the manufacturer.

- Jathen
Sprint Social Care
Master

I apologize for the delay in you receiving your device. The expected arrival date has been changing since the release of the iPhone 6. The demand for the iPhone has been higher than expected by us and Apple. Once we do receive the device it will be shipped out to you as soon as possible.

Destiny

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

HEY! Circling back with an update! Over 6 weeks and no phone. What is being done to rectify this? I know people with other providers that have gotten their phones in a week or 2. Apple is mailing out phones within a week.

My phone is barely functioning and I can't even get an accurate estimate on when the new one is arriving. The store I ordered it from doesn't pick up the phone or return voicemails.

At the very least I shouldn't have to pay for my service for the 6 weeks I've been forced to wait, considering Sprint hasn't actually upheld their end of the bargain.

Journeyman

sprint.com/ship is now back to quoting 1-2 weeks for my model of iphone, so why haven't i received mine?

Master

9829643, That's definitely not the experience we want you to have. I want to take a look into this for you. Please send us a private message and include the requested information http://bit.ly/1qQty1X . We look forward to working with you. - Currie Sprint Social Care
Master

We certainly apologize about the delay. We are working on inventory from the manufacturer, as soon as we receive shipment the devices will be shipped out to all retail stores.

Anntenetta, Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat