cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PREORDERED. iPhone 6+ space gray 64GB no sign....

Highlighted
Journeyman

PREORDERED. iPhone 6+ space gray 64GB no sign....

I preordered on September 18.. Just before launch day..

I was told 3-4 weeks..

now when I called sprint they said 4-6 weeks wtf is up with the last minute changes without being notified!!

I tried to check my order on the bs website they told us the " www.sprint.com/my order "

But my order number is incorrect wtf...

And the installment # seems to be the right format but nothing is still coming up..

Can a sprint care assistant help me out with real assistance or are they all blunt and air headed? everyone keeps throwing me in a loop..

I just want a working order status number so I know what's happening or am I just gonna have to wait and and guess this whole month - 2 month wait.

52 REPLIES 52
Highlighted
Master

Justenjusten,

I understand your sentiments, but the iPhone 6+ can take up to 4-6 weeks before it's shipped. This is due in large part to stock availability, but I'm sure you will receive your tracking number via email soon enough. Please, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. We're here for you.

- Joseph,

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Rustyreed2003 – We are working closely with Apple to get the phones out to customers as quickly as possible. –AJ Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Rustyreed2003,

◦For orders placed through 11:00 am CT on 9/12, we'll do our best to get it to you in up to 3 weeks.
◦For any orders placed after 11:00 am CT on 9/12, we will do our best to deliver in 4 to 6 weeks.

- Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

CAPONEHOOD86,

We don't want you to feel that way. We are working with Apple to get the orders fulfilled. Please let us know if there are any questions.

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

If japone and simon got their tracking number tofay and they preordered on the 12th.. I'll probably get mine next week cause I preordered on the 18th.. The wait is killing me.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Capone and jsimon.. What is the order number format you entered on the sprint website? The xxxxxx - xx? Or xxxxx-x-xxxxxx?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Neither.  Mine was an in store preorder so I didn get a number that could be tracked. Until today no one has been able to addres my questions.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh so you just received an email out of the air?.. my brother got his iPhone 6 last week but he never got an email.. So I'm just wondering would I even get an email...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine on the 9/12 and haven't got Notbing yet so hopefully I will hear something this week

Highlighted
Journeyman

True. Up until today I had no info other than my store receipt.

Highlighted
Journeyman

it was xx-xxxx-xxxxxxxx and i ordered online and they gave me my order number right away in an email

Highlighted
Master

JMSIMON1967, I apologize for the long wait, this is due to he high demand. Please know that we are working as fast as possible to send out communication regarding these orders. I am happy to hear you have receiver you tracking info, if you need further info please let me know. - Roxana Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat