cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PREORDERED. iPhone 6+ space gray 64GB no sign....

Highlighted
Journeyman

PREORDERED. iPhone 6+ space gray 64GB no sign....

I preordered on September 18.. Just before launch day..

I was told 3-4 weeks..

now when I called sprint they said 4-6 weeks wtf is up with the last minute changes without being notified!!

I tried to check my order on the bs website they told us the " www.sprint.com/my order "

But my order number is incorrect wtf...

And the installment # seems to be the right format but nothing is still coming up..

Can a sprint care assistant help me out with real assistance or are they all blunt and air headed? everyone keeps throwing me in a loop..

I just want a working order status number so I know what's happening or am I just gonna have to wait and and guess this whole month - 2 month wait.

52 REPLIES 52
Highlighted
Master

Justenjusten- Once your order has a tracking number and is being ready for shipment you should get an email, indicating this. Sometimes our emails that get sent out go into a spam folder, I would advised checking all folder's. Also can check www.sprint.com/myorders for any updates as well! - Steph
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003,

I apologize deeply for the delay. Pre-ordered iPhone 6 Plus are on track to receive within 3-12 weeks. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Wait, its 3-12 weeks now?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I hope I don't have to wait few more weeks longer than my original quote time of 3 weeks, especially after my unpleasant experience at a Sprint store last week dealing with fraud dept to get my account resolved.

I pre-ordered on 9/12 at 12:52 PM, so 2 hours after the 11 AM cutoff time means I might have to wait bit longer to receive my new iPhone 6+?

Just wondering, that's all.

Highlighted
Master

CAPONEHOOD86

Hi there! If you have any questions, you can reach us here.

George
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

nope my time on the forum is done my phone is on the ups truck and out for delivery

Highlighted
Master

southsidevillain - I apologize for the misquote. The delivery timeframe for the iPhone 6 Plus is still 4-6 weeks. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. - Toya
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

br61, Hey there! Sprint's inventory on iPhone 6 Plus is limited and we are in heavy backorder. Customers ordering 6 Plus have a delivery time of 4-6 weeks. We'll get them out as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience! - Justin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

CAPONEHOOD86,

Happy to hear that. If you need assistance in the future, let us know.

- John R
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

So sorry to hear about the delay on your phones. I ordered mine online yesterday and was immediately given an order number. I just cheked the order status expecting to see a 2-4 weeks timeframe notice. Well lo and behold, my iphone is set to be delivered tomorrow! Pleasantly surprised. Hope you guys get your phones soon. 🙂

Highlighted
Journeyman

A hahahh whhhat you're so lucky.. You just ordered yesterday and yours is already expected to ship tomorrow.. Is sprint even sending out orders in order ?.. doesn't make sense... But congrats to you I'm kinda jelly 😞 I called the store I ordered from and they said they're usually getting 2 iPhone 6p every other day.. So slow..

Highlighted
Journeyman

It was shipped yesterday and set to be delivered end of day tom. I didnt even choose expedited shipping. I hope this means they've received a bunch of phones and ur orders are also on their way. 🙂

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat