cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PREORDERED. iPhone 6+ space gray 64GB no sign....

Highlighted
Journeyman

PREORDERED. iPhone 6+ space gray 64GB no sign....

I preordered on September 18.. Just before launch day..

I was told 3-4 weeks..

now when I called sprint they said 4-6 weeks wtf is up with the last minute changes without being notified!!

I tried to check my order on the bs website they told us the " www.sprint.com/my order "

But my order number is incorrect wtf...

And the installment # seems to be the right format but nothing is still coming up..

Can a sprint care assistant help me out with real assistance or are they all blunt and air headed? everyone keeps throwing me in a loop..

I just want a working order status number so I know what's happening or am I just gonna have to wait and and guess this whole month - 2 month wait.

52 REPLIES 52
Highlighted
Journeyman

hahah [inappropriate word removed]  hopefully dude! i preordered mine on the 18th and yours got shipped out.. i heard people preordered the 12th and they havent received anything lol. i guess ordering online is actually better than ordering in a store..

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Highlighted
Wizard

A bunch of people are really starting to get tracking numbers/receive phones. Somewhere in all these threads someone mentioned  seeing a site where you can track planes bringing the phones in... did some googling. Seems 7 have landed in Louisville by early this am... lets hope everyone can start getting phones (not all for sprint but it's tracking iPhones) Apple iPhone 6 Tracker ✈ FlightAware  IDK how on point it is but it's cool (got here from some other article listing several other ways to track flights)

Highlighted
Master

jiyanne15, Hey there! That's great to hear! Did you receive a tracking number? Keep us posted! - Justin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

You can view your tracking information for your order by visiting sprint.com/orderstatus and inputting your order number. - Colleen
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

jiyanne15,

I'm happy to see that you will be receiving your device soon. Hope you enjoy it. Happy Connecting! - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Jiyanne15 what size and color did you order??

Highlighted
Journeyman

Could someone from Sprintcare care to explain why this person is getting their iPhone right away and others who preordered are still waiting. Something is still not right here!

Highlighted
Journeyman

"Could someone from Sprintcare care to explain why this person is getting their iPhone right away and others who preordered are still waiting. Something is still not right here!"

Highlighted
Master

BurkeKerry,

Did you pre-order on Sprint.com or through a store? Please let us know.

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I got mine yesterday, white 64gb. It is super awesome, i love the crisp display and everything about it!!

Highlighted
Master

P99007, Hello there. Thank you for reaching out to us. We apologize for the delay in receiving your iPhone. Pre-ordering guarantees your device and has a scheduled shipping date. Purchasing at a store does not guarantee the availability of a device to customers due to the high demand for the iPhone. We thank you for your time and patience. Please let us know if you need anything else. - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine by phone and was quoted 2-3 weeks.  Still have received nothing.  It is frustrating hearing about others that ordered their phone this week and have received it already. (To those who did, i am glad for you. I think that is awesome)  But what about the rest of us.  SprintCare you guys royally suck.  WE know what you are going to say before you actually post it.  Sprint, one of the worse thing a company can actually do is become predictable.  SprintCare is like a glass window....we see you coming and we know what you are going to say.  For those that are still waiting, angry and frustrated do know that us leaving sprint will do nothing to there bottom line. But the words that we spread could do volumes.  Actually we dont have to do anything. They have already shot themselves in the leg.  Nothing like losing consumer confidence to make them want to sign another contract with you.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat