cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PREORDERED. iPhone 6+ space gray 64GB no sign....

Highlighted
Journeyman

PREORDERED. iPhone 6+ space gray 64GB no sign....

I preordered on September 18.. Just before launch day..

I was told 3-4 weeks..

now when I called sprint they said 4-6 weeks wtf is up with the last minute changes without being notified!!

I tried to check my order on the bs website they told us the " www.sprint.com/my order "

But my order number is incorrect wtf...

And the installment # seems to be the right format but nothing is still coming up..

Can a sprint care assistant help me out with real assistance or are they all blunt and air headed? everyone keeps throwing me in a loop..

I just want a working order status number so I know what's happening or am I just gonna have to wait and and guess this whole month - 2 month wait.

52 REPLIES 52
Highlighted
Master

jiyanne15 - Happy to hear you are enjoying your new iPhone. The wait is finally over! - Shari
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

@Jewel Sprint Social Care, Here is a question for you: What difference does it make where I PRE-ORDERED ( key word) my phone? (Would like an answer to this question) The fact of the matter is,  I Pre-ordered ( key word) my phones on 9/12 and 9/13 and some people who ordered after me have already received their tracking #'s, if not their phones. What kind of sense does that make? (would like an genuine answer to this question). If there were only ten phones available then those phones should go to the first ten completed orders regardless of whether it was ordered online, in the store, or over the phone. I don't want copy and paste answer. What I would like is,  for whoever is in charge (Not social care techs) to give a real explanation to the people why this whole thing is botched and to admit they screwed up how pre-orders were and continue to be handled. This is just ridiculous! I have been with Sprint ten plus years and I have learned my lesson and WILL NOT be dealing with Sprint any longer. I have 5 lines and only one under contract and as soon as it's up I'm done. I'm tired of wasting my time. Hasta Luego!

Highlighted
Master

huskers33 -We're sorry you feel that way. Sprint is working hard to expedite all i-phone deliveries. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. -Ramiro Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

The difference is we can look into the location if it was a store and contact a manager or district manager and ask what's going on and track down the order. So thats for that answer. Moreover, we do understand the frustration over this device. We are doing what we can and answering questions as soon as we get answers. Furthermore, you are contacting our Social Media Care team so this is whom you will hear from unless you care to pm (private messaage) us we can request supervisor assistance which in turn will follow the steps we have taken so far & still attempt to track down the order as we will. We are trying to get at the root of the concern with the pre- order question. The place the device was ordered is the root. The POS/POC if you will. We hate that you've given up and, are saying you are done and, if actually 10 yrs of service not given us the chance here to assist. Again we do understand the frustration however, we do need information to proceed. We are happy to find you some answers. We hope you will give us the opportunity. We appreciate you reaching out on Sprint community.- Erica
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

@Erica Sprint Social Care: Really?  First of all, have you read any of the post in this forum? If you did then you will realize that many of us have already contacted customer service in store, online, and over the phone and the end result is the same. No one knows what they're talking about and continue to give false hope. I just spoke with the ordering manager over the phone yesterday. He didn't tell me anything that I didn't already know. This is not rocket science, I have my ordering information and know how to look up my order status. This is not what we want to know. So that just proves my point: of what difference does it make where you order your phone?

Just so you know, I didn't contact "Social Media Care". I simply responded to a post by another customer and the SMC tech took it upon themselves to respond to my post, which in turn warranted my response. Just like this one. The SMC tech on here seem very eager to help but in the end are not very helpful since they just keep repeating the same answers over and over. It gets rather annoying when someone refuses to answer simple questions. All I'm saying is that if this were my company and my customers were unhappy then I would have to make some changes and not hide behind my SMC Tech, who continue to give my customers the same worn out replies.  Yup, I'm done!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat