cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post if your 6+ Grey 64gb has shipped and what time you ordered.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Post if your 6+ Grey 64gb has shipped and what time you ordered.

If anyone with an iPhone 6+ Grey 64gb Model has had their device shipped to them or has a tracking number, please post below and list the time you've ordered.

I ordered around 5:30am EST on the 12th and I've gotten nothing so far.

119 REPLIES 119
Highlighted
Journeyman

I tried that site dnt have the right order number the one they gave me doesnt not work

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just received a delivery alert from my UPS My Choice account to expect a shipment for tomorrow. Checked to see where from and it's my iPhone 6+ space grey 64gb. I placed my order around 5:45 am central time on 9/12 after many unsuccessful attempts of trying to order on Sprints website. My status on sprints website still has no tracking number and states the expected time of delivery within 3 weeks. I seriously was not expecting to get it tomorrow but I guess I am.

Highlighted
Master

berfcig

We're glad to hear the good news. Congratulations on your purchase. Happy Connecting.

David
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003,

Hmm. I might recommend checking this again with the order number (they look like this xxxx-O-12345678 or xx-xxxx-1234567). You can check here www.sprint.com/myorder.

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

I don't see number like that on my reciept now where

Highlighted
Journeyman

I pre-ordred my 128 GB iPhone 6 on the 12th, it shipped yesterday (the 17th) and is estimated by Friday (the 19th).

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered 5:15am est...got the order number. Still days 3 weeks

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello Sharon, I'm curious of why you state that Sprint provides tracking numbers when last year they didnt. I had more then 1 friend and co-worker who got surprise deliveries with their phone. Sure enough I checked myups and I have a delivery today and sprint felt no need to notify me of my expensive phone being delivered. Thanks a lot.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey guys! I'm from southern Cali go to www.sprint.com/orderstatus and copy and paste your order number and it will send you to a link with your shipment info along with your tracking number mine will be delivered by today! Enjoy!

Highlighted
Journeyman

The site doesn't update and i ordered my phone on 9/12 at 6 p.m. i have UPS My Choice and still nothing. Absolutely horrible customer service. Then you guys ask us to be patient, yet you have our preordered money already. I might send info to CBS or ABC TV and see how they feel about so many frustrated Sprint customers being duped.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered shortly after 7:00 PM on 2014-09-15, and mine is now "out for delivery" from UPS. I am located in TN.

Highlighted
Master

rustyreed2003,

Please let me know where you completed the pre-order.

Thank you,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat