cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Orders vs Store Availability

Journeyman

Pre-Orders vs Store Availability

I understand that the pre-orders for the iphone 6+ have been massive and based on the Apple supply, delivery dates are being pushing out a month.  I am wondering if all pre-orders will be filled before the iPhone 6+ will be made available in the Sprint stores?  I understand Apple will do what they want to do with stocking the iPhone 6+ in Apple stores; But what about Sprint stores?

8 REPLIES 8
Master

Re: Pre-Orders vs Store Availability

DNEHUGHES

It would not be possible to fully determine store availability as store inventory varies from store to store.

- Jean
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

This too is my question, because placed my pre order in an actual store they said because the store does a direct ship and are allocated a certain amount. We should be good. But someone else can clarify

Journeyman

Just because you preorder in a store, it doesn't guarantee you a phone. If 50 people preordered and then on wed/thursday when the store gets their shipment and they only get 20 Iphones, well there's gonna be 30 upset people, I see it happen every Iphone launch. You would have to almost preorder at the store right when they opened yesterday to be certain you would get one. The saddest part about launch day at Corp Sprint stores are the people who didn't preorder, they just figure if there first in line they will get one.....lol nope.

Journeyman

Lol I was the first preorder in my entire district lol. I hope mine comes.

Master

steph4567 Unfortunately, there is no set or guaranteed date when customers will receive there iPhones that are pre-ordered. It depends and there are many factors involved. - MitzieSprint Social Care
Master

steph4567
Keep us update on the arrival of your device!
- Alexes
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My husband went to the store to preorder a phone, and I just assumed I would get an email with a confirmation of the order. But he said they said they would just give him the information. He got a receipt showing the phone etc.

My question is, since he didn't know to ask, is... Will I be picking up the phone in the store? And how will I know when?  Yes I'll call them tomorrow and ask but any details from those who have been through this or are educated, are appreciated. 

Highlighted
Master

Laryl,

If this was pre-ordered in the store, they would call you when it was ready as a general rule of thumb. I would recommend calling them tomorrow.

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat