cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre order disaster!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pre order disaster!

Pre ordered 6 plus at sprint corporate store in Bayshore NY. Only the day I pre ordered they talked me into trading in my iPhone 5s when I didn't even have a phone to use without it, guaranteeing 100 percent that my phone would be there on release day! They had me buy a flip phone for 40 bucks to use for the week and said I could return it with no open box fee! Of course this was all a LIE! No phone! I had to call corporate since they wouldn't let me cancel my pre order and had already sold my iPhone 5s! After 2 days of it still not being there I decided I will just get the 6, called up and they said they had the 6 in stock! I go to get it and they won't sell it to me saying they are only letting NEW CUSTOMERS get the 6! I've been a Sprint customer for 15 years and am this close to canceling my entire account and order, using the 350 trade in the gave me for my iPhone 5s toward my early cancellation fee and just going with ATT! Who had the 6plus in stock by the way! What makes me madder is these dam Sprint replies in these forums saying, go track your phone hear or there! They know dam well you can't track a store delivery! The trade in I did was in lieu of getting my iPhone 6 plus on the 19th and as far as I'm concerned it shouldn't of been sold till I got my phone! I'm contemplating law suit just to prove a point!

43 REPLIES 43
Highlighted
Journeyman

They censored the slang word for urine? That's odd.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I got the message!!  I must have won the lottery!!!!

YES!!!!!!    I hope they never send me the phone!!!! 

Important order alertYour shipping date has changed

There's been a slight delay in shipping your backordered phone. Sprint has not received inventory as expected from the manufacturer to fulfill your order. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Your revised shipping delivery timeline is 2 to 3 weeks from today for:

To express our thanks for your patience and to ensure you understand and accept the delay, Sprint will waive any activation or upgrade fees associated with this phone. The credit will be applied after your order is delivered; watch for it on your invoice within two bill cycles.

The easiest way to monitor the status of your order is to visit sprint.com/myorder and enter your order number. You will receive another email when your item ships.

To change devices or to cancel your order for a full refund, go to the store where you placed your order. If you ordered online or over the phone, call Sprint Order Support toll-free at 866-789-8292
. There is no reason to call if you accept this delay and prefer to wait for your device to arrive. If we don't hear from you before your order is shipped, we will assume you agree to the new delivery timeframe.

Please visit sprint.com/returns to familiarize yourself with the Satisfaction Guarantee and find instructions for returning your device. If you have changed your mind before using the phone, it is best to return it with the phone packaging unopened to avoid restocking fees.

Thank you for choosing Sprint! We appreciate your business.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, that was the word.  Odd, yes. The only people that would be offended at that word would be Sprint at this point.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I think I will block myself from this forum.

Highlighted
Master

JAKBLK - Sorry you feel that way. We understand this is a time-critical issue and we're working diligently on getting all devices shipped. We appreciate your patience. - Latonya
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

It's been almost 3 weeks since I ordered my new iPhone 6 plus, and I haven't received anything, not even an email. The phone I was currently using was damaged and now it's completely done, so I'm without a phone and I do not plan on buying a stupid phone of $60 bucks to use and spend a lot more money just cause you guys promise me that I would get my phone in time. This honestly suck's, never before did I have any problems with sprint until now.

If I don't get the phone soon I'm seriously switching to At&t

Highlighted
Master

zulroman We certainly apologize for the delay. This particular device is in high demand. We are working are hardest to get this shipped out to our customers. Please give it up to 2-3 more weeks to arrive. - Naomi
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

So, here's an update.  The Srint Store called my wife and told her that the order she placed for her phone never went through.  After a couple days (a short time for the 5 weeks she waited for the phone), the Store called again and told her to come to the store and they would fille the order that never went through.  So, I guess on the good side, the store fullfilled the order that some how got dropped from the system.  Bad news, she waited for 5 weeks to find out that the order failed!

However, I am still waiting for a phone, period.  No update, no phone call, nothing.

I would definitely have to say that the iPhone 6 roll out was overwhelming for everyone.  If the order system can't handle the orders being placed, that's bad.  And for orders to not go through when placed, that's REALLY bad.  Pathetic actually.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat