cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre order from store

Journeyman

Pre order from store

Anyone else get nothing as in a order number from the store on preorder iPhone 6+? I ordered on the 15th, and the manager said it was guaranteed to be in by the 19th. Nothing but bs with sprint.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Pre order from store

Same here! Plus they took my 5s as trade in on pre order day promising it would be there and now I'm stuck using old flip phone. I'm cancelling svc. Sprint in batshore have my exact phone in stock and are selling to new customers making pre order cust of 10 years wait

Master

bgoldhardt,

We'll be happy to help! We'll need to access your account to view your order. Please send us a private message by following the instructions found here bit.ly/1qQty1X

- Jathen
Sprint Social Care
Master

Pauletronic75,

Please know a pre-order only guarantees you a device, and not a delivery date. With that being said, we are working with Apple on getting the device out to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I've already sent a messag, still waiting for a response.

Pre ordering is pointless.

Journeyman

I was told at your store that since I was ordering before the 16th I would get my phone on the 19th. Don't make promises you probably knew as a company you couldn't keep. Everyother carrier is giving there customers at least an order number. I didn't get that at the store because of a "computer" problem.

Master

bgoldhardt Thank you. We don't wan you to feel this way. We are working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. We will send devices out to our retail channels as quickly as they arrive. - MitzieSprint Social Care
Master

bgoldhardt I definitely understand where you are coming from. I am so sorry about you experience. Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. - MitzieSprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat