cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preordered 6plus 16gb on the 9/16. Anyone

Journeyman

Preordered 6plus 16gb on the 9/16. Anyone

Hello Angry preordered sprint customers,

Anyone else order their 6plus on the 9/16 and haven't received any tracking info yet? Me either. Sprint, I am giving you til this Friday to provide me with tracking information or I'm canceling my order and my services with you for good; I honestly feel disrespected by you guys because everyone else is straight up walking in to AT&T/T-mobile with no preorders or none of that bull and walking out with their new phones while the rest of us are here like sitting ducks.

Sincerely

Another angry customer.

9 REPLIES 9
Master

Re: Preordered 6plus 16gb on the 9/16. Anyone

porkkkk_ Sorry for the waiting time, we understand that it is frustrating. Many customer are also walking into Sprint and picking up devices. Just like there is a back-order here, there is a back-order with all carriers who have had the pre-orders. We are doing the best to send them out as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. We hope that you stay with us!
Journeyman

Yes I ordered mine on the 16th too! I don't understand why people who ordered on the 19th are already getting theirs. Smh this is such a shame.

Master

k8te,

Thanks for posting. Let me look into this for you. Do you have any tracking information available?

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes it is oy-shso-751238135

Journeyman

i ordered on 9/17 and have heard nothing called 10 times and they are programmed to say the same thing " 4-6 weeks " .. i know someone who  ordered it on the 19th and got it already .. this is crazy..

Master

- Coricasta_ -We're sorry to hear that. Please go to www.sprint.com/my order, to check order status. We're here to help. Ramiro Sprint Social Care
Master

k8te - I checked and your order still shows as pending, unfortunately there's no additional information regarding the status at this time.

- John
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Can you please check my order too? Order number 5P1Q9ZB thank you.

Master

Jayy5,

I was not able to locate your order. Did you order it online or at the store?

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat