Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preordered 6plus 16gb on the 9/16. Anyone

Highlighted
Journeyman

Preordered 6plus 16gb on the 9/16. Anyone

Hello Angry preordered sprint customers,

Anyone else order their 6plus on the 9/16 and haven't received any tracking info yet? Me either. Sprint, I am giving you til this Friday to provide me with tracking information or I'm canceling my order and my services with you for good; I honestly feel disrespected by you guys because everyone else is straight up walking in to AT&T/T-mobile with no preorders or none of that bull and walking out with their new phones while the rest of us are here like sitting ducks.

Sincerely

Another angry customer.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Master

porkkkk_ Sorry for the waiting time, we understand that it is frustrating. Many customer are also walking into Sprint and picking up devices. Just like there is a back-order here, there is a back-order with all carriers who have had the pre-orders. We are doing the best to send them out as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. We hope that you stay with us!
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I ordered mine on the 16th too! I don't understand why people who ordered on the 19th are already getting theirs. Smh this is such a shame.

Highlighted
Master

k8te,

Thanks for posting. Let me look into this for you. Do you have any tracking information available?

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes it is oy-shso-751238135

Highlighted
Journeyman

i ordered on 9/17 and have heard nothing called 10 times and they are programmed to say the same thing " 4-6 weeks " .. i know someone who  ordered it on the 19th and got it already .. this is crazy..

Highlighted
Master

- Coricasta_ -We're sorry to hear that. Please go to www.sprint.com/my order, to check order status. We're here to help. Ramiro Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

k8te - I checked and your order still shows as pending, unfortunately there's no additional information regarding the status at this time.

- John
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Can you please check my order too? Order number 5P1Q9ZB thank you.

Highlighted
Master

Jayy5,

I was not able to locate your order. Did you order it online or at the store?

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat