cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preordered 6plus at sprint store

Highlighted
Journeyman

Preordered 6plus at sprint store

I was the first at my local sprint store to order the iphone 6 plus. So am I pretty much guranteed to get one the 19th?

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Journeyman

More then likely. Did u check ur order status

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered at the store I didn't get a order #

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey steph, how would I check my order status? I have my order number but it basically says nothing. I wasn't allowed to confirm my easy pay agreement either online

Highlighted
Journeyman

Go to sprint my order and you can check it there. I havent been able to confirm my easy pay as well

Highlighted
Journeyman

Call sprint customer care. Tell them you preorder your phone and you want a status update can they provide you with your order number. Write it dowN. Go to sprint.com/myorder. check status. If its in the warehouse bet on it u will have it very soon

Highlighted
Master

steph4567 - I can check on this for you. Please follow this link for more assistance, ​http://bit.ly/1qQty1X - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Glenn20000, The store where you pre-ordered would be able to answer that for you. Have you spoken with them? Let us know! - Jacque Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I hope you didn't plan on trading in your old phone to put towards your new one!

Sprint continues to take away from the customer!!! I used to be able to upgrade once a year now it is every 2 years.  Now, I can no longer trade in my phone and use that money towards a new phone.  I have to use it towards accessories!! WHO NEEDS $232.00 in accessories??? It is a laughing matter to call yourself SprintCare because Sprint no longer cares about their customers!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey I ordered my iPhone 6 128gb through an Authorized Sprint Store. I want to make sure all is well with the order. Can you verify?

Highlighted
Master

CULPRIT_anu - Thank you for asking. One day after you successfully place your order, you can track its status online using the order number provided on your order confirmation email. Please visit www.sprint.com/ship for more detail. - Kal Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

CBA99,

Have you checked out Easy Pay? Easy Pay allows customers to upgrade more frequently. Also, you can apply your buyback credit as a bill credit as well.

- Patrick
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat