cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem Sending SMS

Journeyman

Problem Sending SMS

I have two iPhone 6's new a couple of weeks ago. My iPhone is working fine sending and receiving iMessage and SMS messages. My wife's iPhone will not send or receive SMS. iMessage is fine. We have an Airwave, wifi and phone service are working fine...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Problem Sending SMS

Actually her phone will receive them but usually in a burst about 6 hours late.....

Master

jim_hubbard - Sorry to hear about this. This sounds like an issue with the Airave. Can you check to see if this only happens when in range of the Airave? - Robert
Sprint Social Care
Master

jim_hubbard,

I'm sorry about that and I can definitely assist you. This is a known issue with the AIRAVE and there are a few steps that I would like for you to perform on your wife's phone. First, you will refresh the device, go into Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. Once the phone is back on, disable Wifi, disable LTE and then go into Settings>Cellular Data>Disable LTE. Keep me posted.

Stacy
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat