cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems ordering the new iPhone 6

Patron

Problems ordering the new iPhone 6

I am posting this out of sheer anger and frustration. I have been trying to order the new iPhone 6 128GB phone for 3 days. 3 entire days. I have run into problems of a different nature over and over that have prevented me from ordering. I already have Sprint service and I even have an iPhone. All I want to do is upgrade my service to the new iPhone and the iPhone for Life plan. I have had the shopping cart page not load, I have had it force me to sign in over and over without results. I have tried using Sprint Chat multiple times with no results either. I can't seem to have my problem solved and I am basically given the impression that the problem on my end and there is nothing anyone can do to help me. My closest Sprint store is two hours away, and I know that I can call the telesales line to order the phone, but I feel like that isn't the point. I have tried to order this phone from multiple computers, multiple browsers, and even an iPad. I am completely frustrated and I guess the bottom line is that Sprint doesn't want people to buy the new iPhone 6 as much as it seems they do. Just one person's opinion and venting, but I am wondering if anyone else has been having as many problems as I am?

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Problems ordering the new iPhone 6

Other than people still waiting for there's to even come in

Patron

Exactly! I haven't seen anyone who can't even order the phone! I can't understand why my attempts to order the phone aren't working!

Master

Javrre1981 - We are working through all of our orders to make sure that everything gets situated. Let me know if you are experiencing the same thing. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Master

Hello lnwhipp91,

You have other options such as visiting www.Apple.com or you can call telesales to get your order completed.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Master

lnwhipp91 - Thank you for posting, I can definitely understand your frustration. I'm sorry you've been having such a difficult time trying to order the iPhone 6 on our website. In order to complete the order please ensure you are upgrade eligible first. You can check by visiting Sprint.com/upgrade. Additionally, if you're only eligible through Easy Pay please ensure you select Easy Pay from the drop down before you add the phone to your cart. Please keep me posted, I'm here to help. - Kareem
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat