cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question

Journeyman

Question

did anyone get your tracking number for the iphone 6 in two weeks or more? I got my iphone 6 16g sliver on the 17 and still didn't get my tracking number they said it would deliver within 2-4 weeks but I wanted to know when will it give me my tracking number it would be two weeks on wednesday oct 1

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: Question

I ordered my iPhone 6 gold on the 22, and today they have sent me the tracking number and said it has been shipped. However, even though it said it was going to take 2-4 weeks, it took less then that.

Journeyman

I ordered mine the 19 & all I've received is my new phone number

Master

Robinsonclan3494,

Thank you for posting. You should receive a shipping confirmation email informing you of the specific carrier used for delivery, as well as a shipment tracking number for your order. Your order is not complete until you receive this email.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Ridiculous! I ordered mine on the 13th and still no tracking number..WTH! Another prime example of Sprint shipping phones out of order. After all of this, I won't be dealing with them any more!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine on the 22nd as well. Did you order the 6+? Hopefully Sprint will be calling me tomorrow to let me know its in.

Master

Zeltzin

I do apologize about this. Did you pre-order online or at the Sprint store?

Anntenetta, Sprint Social Care Team
Master

RebecaMS,
Glad to hear you received your iPhone 6. I know you are very excited. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. I'm here to help.
- James
Sprint Social Care
Master

Jayy5

Hello! If you have any questions, you can reach us here.

George
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat