Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regretting "Upgrade"

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Regretting "Upgrade"

I upgraded from a Galaxy 4 to an IPhone 6 Plus only to immediately remember why I ditched the iPhone in the past. This phone is horrible! It drops calls and the lag on videos and page loading is awful (if ever). Now I'm STUCK with this for two years! Been with Sprint forever but considering changing carrier just to get my phone changed. Anyone else with lag issues?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Master

Robinann4791, This is the not experience we want our valued customer to have. We want to make things right. Please send us a private message and include the requested information http://bit.ly/1qQty1X . We look forward to working with you. - Currie Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Master

Robinann4791,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your device concerns. We would hate to see you go. How long has it been since you upgraded the device? Have you gone into the store toi try and exchange it for one you like? Let me know. Here to help.

*Randi
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

It has been about 40 days ago that I upgraded devices. The store won't do anything because it's over 14 days. We have been with Sprint 13 years.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I feel like I am not getting the service I agreed to and am paying for. Two years is too long to settle for this less than adequate service. If this matter remains unresolved to my satisfaction, I know my legal rights as a consumer and I will be reporting this to Michigan Public Utilities. I am now paying for supposed "reliable" service that I am not getting and I don't feel that is right. This is Sprint breaking the terms of the contract.

Highlighted
Master

Robinann4791, This is the not experience we want our valued customer to have. We want to make things right. Please send us a private message and include the requested information http://bit.ly/1qQty1X . We look forward to working with you. - Currie Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sent info

Highlighted
Master

Robinann4791,

Hi, thank you for the information. What is the best time to call you.

Kas
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

You can call now if you'd like

Highlighted
Master

We tried calling you today and got vm. Please provide the best time to contact you again. Thank you!

Mirleine

Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

My phone didn't ring. Please try calling again.

Highlighted
Master

Robinann4791,
I have tried contacting you again, but was unable to reach you. I will try calling again before my shift ends at 5 pm. Please let me know if there is a specific time when you wish to be contacted. - Tiara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have to record of your call.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat