cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping number provided from online order confirmation email was incorrect? Did my order go through?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Shipping number provided from online order confirmation email was incorrect? Did my order go through?

I placed an order online last Thursday, Sept. 25 for a 64gb iPhone 6 in space grey. The confirmation email was sent to my mother's work email, which is our family's email for our sprint account. She then forwarded me the confirmation email. The confirmation email stated that I would be able to track my device shipment after 24 hours of placing the order. I wait two days for good measure, and then tried the number that was sent in the confirmation email at sprint.com/myorder. I've tried several times to check if my device order has even been processed or went through at all, but the order number that was given to me cannot be tracked because there is no order affiliated with the particular order number that we were given. I was hoping someone could shed some light on this situation. I know that people have been having problems tracking their order when they place the order from the store, but I can't seem to find anything about incorrect tracking numbers from ordering online. Please, if anyone has time, I just want to make sure my order was placed and will be processed.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Master

Re: Shipping number provided from online order confirmation email was incorrect? Did my order go through?

2guhin -
Please provide us with some more information. Follow this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X so we can research this for you.
- Naomi
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat