cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint deserves a bashing for worst customer service.

Journeyman

Sprint deserves a bashing for worst customer service.

Sprint you are terrible at customer service and reliability. You forced my to basically change my plan to standby because you recycled my phone without telling me I would be without a phone at the store. Top that I do not have a phone to conduct business. I have a need for my phone you guys are really unreliable I so called "Pre-Ordered" my phone about a week ago the day after the phone went on "pre-order". i was told by my sprint rep at the store I would not worry I will have my phone I clearly asked if I WOULD HAVE MY PHONE. Clearly this company likes to give bullshit answers to the customers. You guys not only lowered your customer experience on that end but you bump your quality metrics down as well. I really hope you figure this phone situation before I decide to see what kind of deal other companies will start cutting.

I forgot to mention one more thing.... I find it funny how when you call the sprint store and you are not even done finishing your sentence to the question you are about to ask they cut you off. Sprint needs to figure somthing out before someone submits an audit for them.

10 REPLIES 10
Master

Re: Sprint deserves a bashing for worst customer service.

xXSpeXx,

Please know we would be happy to look into this for you. First, can you please clarify what happened to your current device? Did you submit it to the BuyBack program before you upgraded/ordered another device? Please let me know.

Sincerely,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I purchased my iphone 6 plus using the 351 credit that sprint gave me of course they only let you use half so I put the other half towards stuff at the store and paid the 6 plus off. They took my phone for recycle that same day so I was without a phone for 1 week which I can live with. However come release date I was told I cant get a phone till 4-6 weeks. I am a business man I broker insurance and I am very reliant on my phone. I am not wasting another dime on sprint for another phone while I wait. You guys owe me a phone I would like to actually see some results its been almost two weeks now it is ridiculous.

Master

xXSpeXx We understand your frustration regarding this matter.

Global demand for the new iPhone 6 plus has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. - Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Bro how about you reply when you have an answer.... Get out of here with your same scripted response. Honestly I would love to have your job seems like an easy thing just sitting there probably in a call center doing nothing but copying your retention responses. I am sick of it since I cannot get some kind of progress on what is going on with my phone... I have been needing to call my clients and I have no phone to do so. Thanks sprint for my lowering my business clients it's not like I can just go over to every single state I handle in person....

Journeyman

xXSpeXx, why on earth would you trade in a phone if they didnt have a new one for you right then? That makes zero buisness sense! Sounds like you are at fault for this mess

Journeyman

Because for one I was only going to be without my phone for a certain time. Therefore I didn't mind waiting a bit. Now let's go back to the word pre order and the idea behind it. I pre ordered a phone so that I would have mine on release date. Unfortunately the company does not keep their word when it comes to pre order. I actually already have my phone after pestering them and talking to there regulatory services. They re assigned me a new iPhone 6 plus from the store. Now I'd say it's my fault if I did this knowingly they would delay my phone. But they did not inform me of this matter therefore how am I to blame for buying my new phone? I was on vacation for those weeks but after release date I had to go back to my clients. I was punctual in all aspects of my business but if others are not that causes concerns. Point is now that I got what I needed from them after really turning some tables all seems fine. I actually got a few thing from them like some credit to get a new Bluetooth and a Harman.

Master

Braden.Morehead,

This is an option for those that chose to do so. The program recycles the old devices and gave credit towards the purchase of the new phones. This wasn't mandatory and made getting another phone affordable.

Thank you,

- Shyne
Sprint Social Care
Master

xXSpeXx

Sorry to hear about the problems you had with the pre-order. But I am glad to hear your experience has improved since then. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Patrick N.
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Worst service provider ever...I'm so glad I left this company ..they are a bunch of thief that charge you some bogus charges and when you contact them they all play dumb and stupid...I'm so glad I LEFT THIS CROOKED OF A COMPANY AFTER 12 YEARS...went to tmobile and I never looked back

Journeyman

One of the very first things you learn as a Sprint customer is that Sprint will lie to you.

One of the second things you learn as a Sprint customer is that you do not mix customer service. I.e, stick to one type. If you get service via web, then deal with the web guys. Over the phone, only deal with the phone guys. In person, only deal in person.

If you mix the types, Sprint never knows what the other is doing and one rep will deny everything another rep just told you, or vice versa.

Third thing you learn as a Sprint customer purchasing an Apple device: DEAL ONLY WITH APPLE!

Do not buy from a Sprint store. Do not preorder online. Do not preorder in person. DO NOT DEAL WITH SPRINT.

I got my iPhone 5 in September 2012 and to date I have been in a Sprint store TWICE in two and a half years and dealt with phone service only twice for activation. EVERYTHING else was taken care of by Apple. Guess who has devices to sell you that work on Sprint? Apple. APPLE. Not Sprint.

Relegate Sprint to just being your service provider and deal with them only for your plan. Assume you will be lied to and that Sprint will always put Sprint over the customer and you will be well on the road to dealing with the bad company that Sprint is.

Sprint doesn't care about you. It's a business. All they care about is the money they want from you.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat