cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint poor signal.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint poor signal.

We upgrade our iphone 4s to iphone 6 after we had the iphone 6 LTE its very2x poor signal not like my old iphone 4s 3g had a good signal here zip code 92126. Sprint can you answer my question what happen why its very poor signal and there is possibility can i change my silver iphone 6 to black iphone 6 plus or black iphone 6? Thank you I appreciate if you explain it to us. Plss.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Journeyman

This happen to me too after updating to iphone 6 from my iPhone 5?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same here, my wife has a 5s and she laughs at my iPhone 6 when it constantly drops data. Did the whole ##..... And all, no dice

Highlighted
Master

Awestfield00, Thank you for posting. Are you experiencing issues in a specific location? If so, please provide two cross streets and the zip code where you're experiencing trouble. I look forward to hearing from you. - Nic,
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Hello Coosawatchie,

When you find yourself not having a sufficient signal then turn off the connection optimizer and set the settings to CDMA only. This will allow you to complete the call or use the device.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

That's for android devices not iPhone 6. but thank you.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Specific location? Yes... City of Philadelphia. Which is spark activated. My phone hasnt connected to spark tower once. Or anyone else's iphone 6 for that matter has ever connected to spark.

Master

Coosawatchie,

I apologize for the service issues you're experiencing. Try leaving phone off for at least for 2 minutes. Later, go to the dial pad press ##25327# then Call. Please let me know if this helps.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

The only thing that would help is if you can talk to your supervisor or someone above her who knows when the software update from Apple and Sprint is going to be released to fix the issue with ALL iPhone 6 and 6+ not being able to connect to Spark network. Don't you guys have like an internal memo or something, seem like none of you are on the same page. Some are saying. Apple and sprint are working on it, it's a known issue, others, like yourself are just going about the same old routine with troubleshooting the phones settings. Get it together people.

Highlighted
Master

Coosawatchie,

Sorry to hear you are not able to connect to Spark with your new iPhone 6. Let's try a quick troubleshooting step. Please toggle your iPhone 6 into Airplane mode then wait 30 secs and toggle back to normal. This is a quick way to refresh your connection to the network. I hope this helps your device connect to Spark.

- Bran
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Lol, that's probably the funniest thing I heard so far. Oh wow!!! It worked!! How could I have not thought of this? After resetting settings, switching SIM cards, going to Apple store, troubleshooting with a tech there. Spending hours on the phone with sprint customer support, clearing and updating all the settings, updating PRl, completely restoring my phones IOS, all I had to do is put it in airplane mode????? You're a genius!! (Sike!!!) what you like automated response machine designed to Piss off customers? No wonder sprint is going down hill as a business.

Highlighted
Master

Coosawatchie, I know waiting for your fix is getting frustrating right now. As soon as Apple makes us aware of the update correction we will make it available to you. Thank you for your patience.

Alex
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat