cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint poor signal.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint poor signal.

We upgrade our iphone 4s to iphone 6 after we had the iphone 6 LTE its very2x poor signal not like my old iphone 4s 3g had a good signal here zip code 92126. Sprint can you answer my question what happen why its very poor signal and there is possibility can i change my silver iphone 6 to black iphone 6 plus or black iphone 6? Thank you I appreciate if you explain it to us. Plss.

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Journeyman

I Too just upgraded to the iPhone 6 from the 4s and find it to be nearly unusable! The audio cuts out for about ten seconds about once every minute. I use this phone for work and am ready to throw it in a lake!! I called sprint and they acted like they never heard of any problems with iPhone 6 phones! Clearly it is widespread issue for iPhone 6 on sprint network.

sprint also suggested I try using the wifi calling...LOL....guess what? Sprint doesn't support it for this phone, although the phone is fully capable!!

i I don't know how much longer I can suffer this way....

Highlighted
Journeyman

And yes I turned it off for ten minutes and back on (and did the software update), it does NOT help!

Highlighted
Master

JBARNES1973,

I am sorry to hear you are having these issues. We have not received a large number of calls about audio issues. Are you able to take you device into an Apple location for their Genius Bar to diagnose the device?

- Bran
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

JBARNES1973,

I understand how frustrating this must be. Have you taken your phone into a service and repair store or an Apple store to have a technician run diagnostic tests on the phone? If so, what did the techs say about the problems?

Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat