cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of IPhone 6 Plus Order

Journeyman

Status of IPhone 6 Plus Order

Ordered my phone from store 420 in Corpus Christi on October 7th. Went with the 6 Plus 64 GB space grey model. Was told that I would have to pay upfront and should receive phone within two weeks. Lo and behold two weeks has now come and gone and all I have to show for it is a $400 deficit in my bank account. Was told to call the store to check status. When I call the store, I am either placed on hold for 10 minutes or passed around from Sales floor to back office techs. Not sure how Sprint feels that this is a justifiable way of doing business. Not only do I have no way of checking status of phone online but I have to go out of my way each day to call the store and inquire as to the status of my order. To top it off, I called and asked if I could cancel my order altogether so I could order direct through Apple and they said no. Was told that I would have to wait for phone to come in decline the order pay restock fee and then and only then they could refund me the difference. Long term loyal customer for over 7 years and not satisfied in the slightest at how this has been handled. Contract ends in less than a month and really considering jumping over to another carrier who can show me what service and commitment mean.

12 REPLIES 12
Journeyman

Re: Status of IPhone 6 Plus Order

I ordered 2 iPhone 6 plus 128 GB on September 21st...... I too haven't seen them yet. I'm in the same boat as you so I feel your pain. Sprint needs to step up there game before we walk!

Highlighted
Master

Bryan0613,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still waiting for your iPhones. Unfortunately demand for these phones has been unprecedented. We're shipping devices out as quickly as we receive them from the manufacturer and appreciate your patience.

Lorrie
Sprint Social Care
Master

Royall_T

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We can definitely find out what is going on with the order. Please open this link http://bit.ly/1ohbCsn and let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Pamela...can't click on link. Please send again. Thank you.

Master

Royall_T, Unfortunately links do not always go live on these forums.  The link Pamela sent you is for Sprint.com/myorder   As you ordered your phone in store, this link will not be helpful for you.  The only way to check on in-store orders is to check with the store.  If you would like us to check for you, please send us a Private Message with your phone number, account security pin or password and order number.  https://community.sprint.com/baw/pm-post!input.jspa?to=5191314  will take you directly to the compose a private message page. 

Lorrie

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Who do I need to message in the PM? Please advise.

Journeyman

Still waiting to hear back from who I need to pm? Typical Sprint service. Maybe I hold my customer service standards too high but I could never fathom the thought of treating any of my client relationships in this fashion especially when they are long term customers who always pay on time and are fairly reasonable with their expectations.

Master

Royall_T,

I’m sorry for the confusion. Please select the blue hyperlink to Send a private message to us with the following information http://bit.ly/1lCgRpq.

Regards,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

That is incorrect, I ordered my iPhone in store and was given and order number to check on sprint.com/myorder

Giving out incorrect information on forums like that is how people get so confused and upset! I would think a cuts service person would know better!

Master

tnoe1973 - On the receipt there should be a FAST number. Try using this number on Sprint.com/Myorder to get an order status. Please keep me posted with the results. - Shari
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Three weeks later and still no update on the whereabouts of my IPhone. I am now at 5 weeks and do not have a new phone to use and not even the slightest clue as to when I should be expecting my phone to be received. My issue has still not been resolved and as of tonight I am officially out of contract with Sprint. I need you guys to figure out the status before I move my business elsewhere. I really don't like being this way but I meet all my obligations to Sprint as a customer and ask very little in return. Please put yourselves in my shoes and understand how frustrating this is to me. Please figure out how to make this issue whole ASAP or I will need to consider other options. Look forward to a prompt resolution from your group.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat