cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still waiting as of 9/28

Highlighted
Journeyman

Still waiting as of 9/28

I originally ordered my gray 6+ on September 28. I received no updates other than a delay message from Sprint saying it was going to be an additional 4 to 6 weeks on top of the six weeks I had already waited. Mind you I had been in contact with sprint the entire six weeks wanting answers. As imagine no one could give me an intelligent answer as to why I was waiting such a long period of time when retail outlets in my area would get weekly shipments of the very same phone but would sell out before I could reach a store to purchase one. So after waiting 9 1/2 weeks I called them this Monday and after a two half hour wait/disconnect/hang up game I was told that because I was a 10 year plus customer the representative was given authorization to grant me a $50 account credit and waive the activation fee for any phones that I have ordered. And was also told that if I canceled my order that day and created a new order right then I would receive a phone in no more than three week. Baffled as to how this could be possible after my already pending order had been sitting for 9 1/2 weeks at this pointI figured it was the best news I've gotten in yet so I went ahead and canceled the order. Wouldn't you know as soon as I cancel the order I was disconnected before I could make the new order. So after calling back and waiting another 45 minutes on hold for someone to pull up my account information and talking to somebody completely new that was unaware of the situation I was told that they had no record of anyone telling me about getting a $50 account credit or records of any waived activation fees. And then had the nerve to ask who told me that as if after speaking to five different representatives over the last four hours I would remember their name. So After all I order the new phone and was told how sorry they were that they couldn't prove that someone had claimed to wave my activation fee an apology for the crappy customer service I have received over the last 9 1/2 weeks and the excessive delay of one single phone. Will see if this time is any different however at this point I'm not very hopeful with my future with Sprint.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

Maybe I'll recieve my 6 plus when the preorders start for the 7.......

Highlighted
Master

Pauly1221, We are deeply sorry you had to experience this. We want to further investigate this issue. Please click here http://bit.ly/1qQty1X for further assistance. - Beatrice
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

The question is what is going to be done about it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered mine on 9/30. I call today to find out the statues. I was told that all back orders are getting priority for incoming shipments. I am going to wait until Friday and then check out further options. I was offered a $50 accessory for my inconvenience.  Like that is worth a hill of beans. They do not have anything that I want that is under $50.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered on 9/20 and 75 days later I got my 6+ SG 128. Phone is great but 75 days is ridiculous and all I got for my inconvenience was a activation fee waved. Sprint sucks

Highlighted
Journeyman

Calls to sprint customer service are recorded for "quality assurance" , but when a representative tells me I'm going to receive an account credit and waive the activation fee, and I get disconnected and have to talk to a another representative who is unaware of the situation suddenly there's no way to substantiate that. Why should I, a 10+ year customer have to suffer for one of more sprint representatives blatant negligence? When I was assured after much reluctance on my part to be transferred again, that a notation was being placed in my account regarding the waived activation fee and the account credit. And that whomever I spoke to after that would be able to see the notation, and credit my account appropriately. I am fed up with sprints misdirection and misinformation regarding phone orders. Having to wait almost 3 months and also having to create and cancel multiple orders just to get a phone is ridiculous.

Highlighted
Master

Pauly1221

I totally understand your concerns and the frustration associated with this issue. The unexpected delays with the iPhone orders surpassed our expectations, and we know that our loyal customers were extending their patience to accommodate the delay. I would like to express my appreciated for your support as well as your patience. I am sorry you feel a sense of neglect, please know that we are committed to serving you and would not engage in intentionally misleading you. Where did you order the device? Also, have you been able to send the private message? This is important, as it will allow us to investigate to decide on how to conclude.

- Keisha
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

My original order was placed online 9/28. My second order was placed 12/2. I have sent private messages. I have made hours worth of phone calls. I made an account on this forum in a desperate attempt for some closure. I've called apple at a suggestion by a sprint rep. No answers, no soloutions, no intelligent responses other than pre-scripted ones, no compensation for the frustration and terrible service I've revieved other than being lied to by a sprint rep about an account credit and a waived activation fee. which apparently someone neglected to make a note of in my account. Iam not waiting another 10 weeks. If this next order is not satisfied by the specified three week wait time Sprint has assured me, I will be canceling both my plan and my wife's plan. I've been with sprint for 10+ years and I know I shouldn't be treated like this. I'll go to Verizon with the wait on the phones are a quarter of the time and the service is 10 times better. Iam done with these people.....

Highlighted
Master

Pauly1221

My sincerest apology for the delay and the inconvenience. You are a valued and loyal customer and I would hate to see you go. Please be assured that the issue is being addressed for you. I'm looking forward to hearing from you with the good news that you have received your iPhone 6 Plus. Have a great day.

- Keisha
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat