Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The drought:The diary of no iPhone

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

The drought:The diary of no iPhone

Sprint is full of you know what I been waiting too long for my iPhone 6+ 128GB I order mines back on November 1 it's been 5 weeks I know I got one more week out of my 4 to 6 weeks but like everybody else on this post what is going on? Sprint say they are working close with Apple but is that really the truth I don't think so everybody no it's a high demand but really though Apple y'all have the money yall have the workers yall have customers give people over time and push them iPhones out faster

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'd say that five weeks is on the average to short side for waiting for that particular iPhone model.  I'm at a full nine weeks as of today, having ordered back on October 1st.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'd say that five weeks is on the average to short side for waiting for that particular iPhone model.  I'm at a full nine weeks as of today, having ordered back on October 1st.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah well life goes on.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Good News everyone! I finally got my tracking number email today!! I placed my order on 9-20 for the SG iPhone 6 Plus 128GB.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Don't forget to preface "Good News Everyone!" with a portrait of Professor Farnsworth

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/quiz/475000/475379_1285024901819_200_181.jpg

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm so happy for u

Highlighted
Master

Bosszell1,

Have you tried to track your order online? If not, click on the following link: http://bit.ly/1kqeSWa

- David
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Lucy1707,

That's great news! Thanks for reaching out. If there is anything we can do to help, let us know.

- David
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes every day & I sometimes call

Highlighted
Master

MashPotatoJones,

That's definitely a long time, however, we do appreciate your patience as we work diligently to get each device out as soon as possible.

- Mabel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered 6plus 128 g sg on 10-8. I just called sprint. Check this out. The rep told me I should cancel my order and re order because they are honoring new orders first. He said he doesn't know when the people who ordered first will receive their orders but if I cancel my order and order again I will have my phone within 3 weeks. This is insane. who is running this company, curious george? Unbelievable, absolutely ridiculously unbelievable.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ordered mine on Sept 20. Got my 6+ 128 SG Dec 4 took 75 days

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat