cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is stupid

Master

Re: This is stupid

rustyreed2003 - We send the phones out as soon as they are available from the manufacturer. We are busy at work for sending them out as quickly as possible. You will be notified as soon as it is shipped from the warehouse. Please bare with us. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Master

rustyreed2003

It is very important to us. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We're here to help out any way we can.

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
Master

MORSEBS138,
Thanks for your post. As you know iPhones are well sought out, so ship out dates are based on the availability of the device.
- Alexes
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I really don't believe it is important to Sprint at all.  Most people were told in the store that they would receive them on 9/19 and that was not the case.  Sprint did a terrible job with this launch because they weren't honest with their customers.  I am going through the same thing.  The reps in the stores told people what they wanted to hear so they could fill their quotas (get their commission) and since then all I have heard is a lot of lip-service.  He did let you know his questions and concerns so why would you even ask him that?  I spent almost 2 hours with customer care in the days following the launch.  I was told by a supervisor that he would call me back the following day and I didn't receive a call at all.  The customer service reps have always done that to me.  Last year when I was having an issue I was put on hold for 2 hours by a supervisor.  It took 2 months to resolve the issue and a whole lot of my time.  Sprint has awful customer service and always has.  I have been with Sprint since 2000 and it is never a good experience when I have to contact the company.  If the reps would have just been honest upfront about when people could expect their phone then this wouldn't be happening.

Master

mrscorpio2010, Sorry to hear that you have not been informed of the order of your status. Have you checked your status? You can check it at http://www.sprint.com/personal/wireless/order_status.html. Let me know if this helps.

- Sheila
Sprint Social Care
Master

MORSEBS138,

This is not what we like to hear. I'm sorry for the misinformation. Your loyalty as a customer is greatly appreciated. Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yeah, my question is why was I told in the store on 9/12 that I would receive my phone on 9/19?  Also, why is there no way to tell us when the shipments will be coming in?  I was the first one in the store to pre-order it on 9/12 as soon as they opened.  They took my money and said it would be here the following Friday (9/19.)  I don't want an apology, but I would like an answer as to when I am going to receive my phone.

Master

MORSEBS138,

I apologize, I cannot speak for the store. However we have been sending out devices as quickly as we possibly can. The store should be calling you once it comes in, however I can take a look at back order estimates if you would like. Which device did you order?

*Ben
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

IIf I just signed my new contract on 9/22 can I cancel without any fees? Most people are saying they still haven't received their phone after ordering on 9/12 so I'm sure I won't receive mine until Novemberish!!! This is ridiculous and T-Mobile and Verizon have shorter wait times than sprint.

Journeyman

can u tell me when they will get some iPhone 6 plus 64gb

Master

Did you order your device at a store? You will have to cancel within 14days.

You can definitely view it on this link http://bit.ly/1qGwtuI . Thank you in advance - Colleen
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes, I did order it at the store and they were kind enough to give me valid information which was I'm currently not in countract as the phone has not been activated so I can cancel the order. Goodbye Sprint, and hello to my new iPhone 6+ from AT&T that I'm holding in my palm now.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat