Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is stupid

Journeyman

This is stupid

I pre ordered my phone when it first came out and I got the confirmation email saying it's in the warehouse and that was it. I've seen other people that ordered after me still get there's and I'm left in the dark. But people can get up on release day and get there's in there hand but yet my phone is still in the warehouse...if I don't get my phone by the end of this week I will be canceling my pre order and going to a different company that seems to have iphones in stock....am I the only one that hasn't still received their phones?

31 REPLIES 31
Journeyman

So, you originally posted this 4 days ago, just curious to know if you received your phone yet?

Journeyman

No of course not...still no word

Master

mrscorpio2010 Did you send the private message we requested? - MitzieSprint Social Care
Master

Jayy5, We hate to know we missed an opportunity for you to join the Sprint family. The iPhone 6 is in very high demand but we are doing our best to ship orders to our subscribers as quickly as possible. Should you decide to join Sprint in the future, we are here for you. - Erick
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

How you do that

Journeyman

Sprint is not trying hard at all people. Apple replenishes stock everyday I ended up getting my phone through there.

Master

rustyreed2003,

May you clarify what you need help with?

- Sophia
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

you might want to hop over to their sites and double check that...from what im seeing this deployment disaster is hitting ALL the carriers...not just sprint.

Jayy5 wrote:

IIf I just signed my new contract on 9/22 can I cancel without any fees? Most people are saying they still haven't received their phone after ordering on 9/12 so I'm sure I won't receive mine until Novemberish!!! This is ridiculous and T-Mobile and Verizon have shorter wait times than sprint.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat