cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking numbers?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tracking numbers?

Has anyone received a tracking number for either the iPhone 6 or the 6+?

183 REPLIES 183
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yea I thought I would, just wondering if anyone is getting tracking numbers yet. I pre ordered the iPhone 5 two years ago and I got it on launch day. Pre orders for the 5 went a lot smoother than the 6 tho.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I remember when I pre-ordered the iphone 5 there was method back then to track your order directly with UPS using your name and phone number because sprint never have out tracking numbers to anyone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Do you remember how to do it?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I know you can set up a UPS my choice account set up your address and name and they will alert you when any shipments are scheduled at your house. Also you can look up shipping by reference number and I heard if you enter your sprint account number there it should pull up shipping info if its available. So far I don't have anything.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I read the same thing, that you can check with UPS and track using your account number as the reference. I've tried  it, but just like you, I don't have anything. If these devices are indeed at their warehouse as my order says, then why would sprint wait last minute to ship the devices out? Sprint typically use 2 days shipping, which would mean that the shipment information would have to be sent to UPS no later than tonight, if UPS is to pickup the devices tomorrow morning and get them to us by Friday. So I guess we can try checking again later tonight for an update.

Highlighted
Journeyman

II'm hoping to receive something soon but I won't hold my breath!

Highlighted
Master

PEREZR70

Hello! You can reach us here if you have any questions.

George
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

From what I read about the prior iPhone launches, there are many customers who received their devices on time but never got a tracking number. So yeah you are right don't hold your breath on that one. I don't mind not getting a tracking number from Sprint, as long as I get my  iPhone 6 on time. 🙂

Highlighted
Master

steph4567, Tracking numbers are released once the devices have been shipped. We thank you for your order and patience. - Fernendez
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

steph4567- Thank you for your patience. 24 hours after you successfully place your order, you can track its status online using the order number provided on your order confirmation email. Please visit www.sprint.com/ship for more detail. - Kal Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Vonsolo85,

Please know as soon as your device is ready to ship, a Tracking Number will be provided.

Thank you,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

i ordered my two in the first hour orders were taken, its disappointing to think that sprint doesn't care much to send out a tracking number yet as other carriers have sent out tracking numbers even from people who ordered 10 hours later...

i have a meeting i will miss out on friday since i am required to sign for the phones. i will be missing out on money by not going to this meeting. since there is no tracking huber if it doesn't come on friday i will be non to happy with sprint and take all 7 phones to another carrier. the fact that sprint can't apply anyone any information while all others do .. if you ever plan to turn the ship around you have to be responsible and act semi professional.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat