cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking numbers?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tracking numbers?

Has anyone received a tracking number for either the iPhone 6 or the 6+?

183 REPLIES 183
Highlighted
Journeyman

Doesnt make any sense. The vast amount of people who ordered this should have a tracking number.... I ordered mine in store on the preorder day when the store opened. Infact, I was told I was the first preorder in the entire district, but I havent gotten a tracking or a simple status update. This has nothing to do with the reps but everthing to do with who is pulling the strings

Highlighted
Journeyman

Only company who have shipped their devices are at&t and verizon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I checked my email from from the iPhone 5 preorder and didn't get an email with a tracking number until the day before the release saying my iPhone has shipped. That year other carriers have sent out the tracking numbers to their customers as well. Hopefully they start rolling out today or tomorrow just like that release and hopefully this helps people out a little .

Highlighted
Journeyman

That does not make it ok though....the point of tracking numbers is the track the actual package. What good is a tracking number if you don't give it to the customer until the day before.

Highlighted
Journeyman

To my understanding I have never received a tracking number for anything until the item has shipped. I received my tracking number day before and received the iPhone 5 next day which was first day and I was also in that cut off for the first batch just like they have it this year whatever that order before time is. I'm not saying it's right but just sharing my experience on this matter from before.

Highlighted
Master

Snorlax_08, You will receive your tracking number once your device is shipped. For more information please visit Sprint.com/preorder . - Dillon
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I just got my tracking number! So start watching your email or checking your order status! I got my order in about 1:15am PST on the 12th. Iphone Plus 128GB Space Gray

Highlighted
Master

steph4567 We are aware of this issue and we're working on a resolution. You can try checking the status of your order by referring to www.sprint.com/orderstatus. Thanks for being patient.

Lavauna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have a tracking number now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have also received a tracking number. I ordered a silver 6+ 64 gig within the hour they went on sale from the sprint site. they're starting to get them out, guys.

Highlighted
Master

You can definitely view it on this link http://bit.ly/1qGwtuI . Thank you in advance - Colleen
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Finally! People starting to get tracking numbers...took long enough. Now I can patiently wait for mine

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat