cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking numbers?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tracking numbers?

Has anyone received a tracking number for either the iPhone 6 or the 6+?

183 REPLIES 183
Highlighted
Journeyman

Just received a UPS tracking number.  I ordered the iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Gray.  My preorder was at 2AM pacific time on 9/12/14.

Highlighted
Journeyman

We are all waiting cool its moving.now. to those who got ur tracking info. What did your status say prior and whats the eta

Highlighted
Journeyman

Did someone who did NOT order the plus get a tracking # yet?

Highlighted
Master

RatedTYE- Thank you for replying back to us. The devices are shipped in the order they were received. When the device has been shipped, you will receive the tracking number. For more information on shipping. Visit sprint.com/ship. - Brenda Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Did u order 6 or 6 plus

Highlighted
Journeyman

I did not order the plus and I just received my tracking numbers for both phones. I ordered my phones around 12:30pm EST on the 12th.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered a 64gb 6 and have my tracking # too...FINALLY

Highlighted
Journeyman

Which device and color did you order?

Highlighted
Master

Dave94040

Awesome! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We're here to help.

- Miraille
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I Ordered the iphone 6 space gray 128gb around 11:30 EST still no tracking # hopefully im next in line

Highlighted
Journeyman

I ordered the iphone 6 plus gold 64gb on the 12th at 10:45am eastern & still no tracking number 😕

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dont worry everyone sprint is moving on this now

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat