cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking numbers?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Tracking numbers?

Has anyone received a tracking number for either the iPhone 6 or the 6+?

183 REPLIES 183
Highlighted
Master

Lolabee92 - Awesome! Hope you're enjoying your services. Let us know if there's anything we can assist you with. Happy connecting! - Latonya
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Laryl It all depends on how early you completed the pre-order the color and other factors to check the status of the order please visit Sprint.com/orderstatus - MitzieSprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

ok, yes I understand it depends... but Carl's statement and I quote: "Orders made prior to 9/16/2014 are expected to be shipped by 9/19/2014. You should receive a tracking number soon after it is shipped. - Carl Sprint Social Care "

that got my hopes up and I questioned it.  The reply I got to that question came from someone else saying yes I will get a tracking number on or after 9/19 but that has nothing to do with what Carl plainly stated; " orders prior to 9/16 are expected..."

expected unless you ordered a plus gray 16gb I guess.   it's just depressing to watch all the tracking numbers going out and not getting one myself with no one to indicate I should hold any hope anytime soon.  I hope it is soon, I'm stubborn like that  LOL

Highlighted
Master

RICH9709 Congratulations! Enjoy your phones when you receive them. We are here for you should you have any questions or concerns in the future.

Lavauna
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Tiffani.....I have the confirmation email with the confirmation number. Date 9/12 1:59AM PST.

I check the "tracking" website and I see:

"Your pre-order for the 64GB iPhone 6 Plus is at our warehouse. Orders placed prior to 11:00am CT on 9/12 will ship in up to 3 weeks from order date."

Again, folks with the same model as the one I'm getting and ordered much later in the day have received tracking numbers.

Highlighted
Journeyman

what color 64gb plus??

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 6 Plus

Space Gray

64 GB

Received tracking info 9/17 @ 11:28pm

Preordered 09/12

Confirmed at 03:04 AM CST

Patience is a virtue.

It's coming guys/gals!

Just wait on it!

Cool thread by the way!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the update, you Rock. I ordered the same size/color and around the same time, so your announcement gives me hope.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I personally know two people that ordered a 16G iPhone 6 in gold and a 16G iPhone 6 in black...both ordered on Saturday the 13th around 11am EST and they both received a tracking number early this morning. Just sharing the info to give people hope. Oh and none of us received an actual email to notify us, just had to check the order status and there it was.

Highlighted
Master

Laryl,

Please know that Apple indicated on 09/12/2014 that iPhone 6 plus orders were on back-order until sometime in October for all carriers.

Sincerely,

KC
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

KC a lot of things have been said. And backordered has nothing really to do with what is being said here. We are talking about orders already placed, about shipments that are moving, coming in and are here. Just because Apple has more orders than they can fill right now doesn't mean or have anything to do with the fact there ARE units in the warehouse and in stores, and some people are getting them. And some csr's here are making statements like Carl made, which started all this in the first place.  LOL  Your comment is absolutely pointless to the discussion of those interested in units that are shipping now.  Hope that makes sense and you think before you post something just to be posting something.  Have a good day.

Highlighted
Master

corynielsen,

It is a very exciting time to get the latest and greatest phones. Hang in there. The orders are being fulfilled as quickly as possible with what we have available. There are many factors involved in getting the orders fulfilled. All carriers are experiencing the same concerns as we are with the backorders. You'll get the new device soon.

Thanks for your patience,
*Heather
Sprint Social Media Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat