cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unbelievable- 6 plus 64 Gold

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unbelievable- 6 plus 64 Gold

So I preodered my phone in the store on the 13th and like many other people have still not received it.  When ordering the phone (6 plus 64GB in gold) it showed back ordered on the screen & when I asked the rep about it he said no it's not back ordered it just says that because it's a pre-order. (Umm really??..okay) Thats fine...didn't bother me too much.  Figured even if it's back ordered no big deal

so the next thing....not being able to track in store orders? Really???  Having to call them to check status, kind of annoying but  okay..

lastly, calling today to see if my phone came in.  Response - "yes we have them in and will hold for 4 hours". Great! Right? WRONG. Receive a call back saying sorry the ones that came in are for walk-ins only, no your preorder isn't in yet. No we can't tell you when it will be in either.  Even more annoyed because this happens while sitting across from a women in the Dr's office with a gold iPhone 6+.

I'm switching over from another carrier for THIS?

just really annoyed someone someone else can walk into the same store I preorderd from and walk out with the exact phone in hand and I still have no clue or timeframe when I will receive my phone.  And do I even want to bother??  I would have canceled today if I could have.  

thanks Sprint

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

I called around and found out a corporate store local to me had multiple 6 plus so I went in to buy one... I did have a preorder which I'm getting the same bull answer from these sprint trolls 4 to 6 weeks. Go to buy one and they said I can't due to me having a preorder and my upgrade was used, I don't even have the damn phone! Wanted to buy one then cancel the preorder but noo stupid sprint wants me to have my preorder in hand to cancel... This is stupid could have freed up a preorder spot. What burns my ass is the fact walk-ins can have the phone I want and have to wait cause I'm a loyal customer and did a preorder. Sprint your ass backwards and crap on customers

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint screwing people, they already have your money(made a commission out of you) why bother with you, they selling iPhone to people who haven't sign up to a contract so they can make their commission. This kind of practice is unacceptable

Highlighted
Master

rtazie6

I know that waiting for the device is very frustrating, and I don't want to lose you as a Sprint customer. We are working to get them shipped out as quickly as possible.

George
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

SMORE77, I'm so sorry you feel that way. That's not at all our intentions. We are working closely with the manufacturer on our inventory so the pre-orders can be fulfilled as soon as possible. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience.-West Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat