cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocked iphone 6 plus not activating with sprint

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Re: Unlocked iphone 6 plus not activating with sprint

Hello Ashley2017. As Rocboi87breezy mentioned, we can help you with this issue. I sent you a Private Message for further help. Please take a look at your inbox when you have the chance.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Kelvin, i am currently also having the same problem of not being able to activate my iphone 6. I have spoken to several reps and have been to the store many times and it seems that no one can help me or even give me a solid answer as to why it is not working. It is an iphone 6 model a1586. Can you help me add this imei into the sprint system? I keep being toldby sprint that it cant be added,but why? Ive taken the phone to apple and they told me that the phone was free and clear without contract and i should be able to activate it. It works with all other provider sim cards but why not sprints? Please help, thAnks. 

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi-- having the same issue but with an unlocked iphone 6. Phone reps and store reps can't seem to figure it out. Please help!

Highlighted
Journeyman

A rep will send you a private message and help u. Trust me they will resolve it for u. They did for me and everyone else that replied to my forum

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Good morning d-inclement.

Sorry to read that you are having trouble unlocking your device. Let us look into your account and see What's going on. We just sent you a Private Message, please reply back as soon as you can.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Everyone that has replied to my post has had their problem resolved including me within a few hours. One of the reps will send you a private message and they will help you out!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Sprint team,

I have an unlocked iPhone 7 plus and it is not activating in Sprint network. It shows not eligible. Can you please help me with the same.

Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Sprint Team,

I have an unlocked iPhone 7 plus and it is not activating for Sprint. It shows as not eligible. Can you please help me with the same.

Thanks! 

Sprint Employee

We just replied to your private message. Please take a look at your inbox.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm getting the same run around - Twice I was told I would receive and email for the unlock request and haven't. I still have another line with them and if I don't get this unlock today I will definitely close my account completely. 

Highlighted
Sprint Employee

Good morning Finkster! Let's take a closer look into this. Please check your inbox and reply to my private message at your earliest convenience.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I am having the same problem, just joined Sprint and want to use my unlocked T-mobile iPhone 6s that has been unlocked, could a representative assist in this?

Thank you

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat