cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocked iphone 6 plus not activating with sprint

Sprint Social Care

Re: Unlocked iphone 6 plus not activating with sprint

Sure we can freddie3320. I sent you a Private Message for further help. Please take a look at your inbox when you have the chance.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hello,
I've been going through the same issue and that has been very stressful. Me and my girlfriend we both switched from

tmobile to sprint and we both have 2 unlocked iPhone but for some reason my iPhone will work with sprint SIM card but her phone wouldn't work. We have the same phone. Yesterday i spent 6 hours on the phone and after many reset network and other stuff still her phone will say invalid sim or no network . I even went to the sprint store but nothing.Please help!!!

Sprint Social Care

Hi stefano82!

We're currently having a known issue while trying to have the device unlocked, and I would like to apologize for that. I would like to help you with this issue and verify the options we actually have available. Please respond to the private message I've sent you.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hey exact issue.  Had metro then ahh straight talk.  Now purchase 5 lines but wanted to keep my IPhone 6 plus.  Please help

Journeyman

Hi Sonja_990. We hope you are doing well today. Are you receiving a specific error Message when trying to activate the device? Are you receiving the same error mentioned above related to SIM itself?

Palmira
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi Sprint,

I am having a similar issue with a brand new carrier unlocked iPhone 8.  Sprint is telling me it is not compatible with their network, but I suspect they just need to add the IMEI to their database.  It was purchased directly from Apple, and is verified by them to be compatible with Sprint's network.  I am getting very frustrated and am thinking of taking all my devices to AT&T at this point.  Please help.

Thanks!

Tags (1)
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat