cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waited over 2 months and waiting for refund!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Waited over 2 months and waiting for refund!

I ordered an iPhone 6 plus 128gb on Oct 3rd. I was supposed to get my phone 4-6 weeks after I ordered it. 6 weeks later I received an email stating I will have to wait another 6 weeks because the phones are on back order. At that time I could have went to the Apple website and received a phone 7-10 days. I did not, I decided to wait. On Dec 13th I decided to cancel and get my refund. Someone told me that it would be 3-5 business days for the refund department to contact me. I called them back on Tues Dec 16th, because I kept getting emails saying my bill was ready to review and my paperless billing was activated. No one actually cancelled my account at all. They finally cancelled it and said someone from the refund team should call me Friday(today). I called again today, and I was hung up on 4 times and finally someone helped me from the finance dept and was going to talk to the escalation team to see when my refund would be processed. I waited for 2 minutes and someone answered the phone like I have not been helped at all. I had to "re-give" all my information and explain what was happening. He then told me that my refund was processed and waiting for the check to be created! NO! I do not want to wait on a check, I said. He said let me double check. He asked me if the refund department has contacted me and that I will have to wait on them to contact me. He also said he cannot contact the refund department because he does not have their number! This is ridiculous! I have been waiting way too long. I have been patient and nice for more than 2 long months. Sprint, this is my 1st impression of you, and so far it is horrible. GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Meggan2,

That's not the experience I want you to have. Please follow the steps here: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X to send us a private message so we can address the refund directly.

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

You contacted me via PM and told me someone will be in contact with me Monday from the refund team. No one has reached out to me yet, about my refund. I need my money immediately! You have offered me, nothing but broken promises. My advise is, do not trust any of the Sprint employees on their "word".

Highlighted
Master

Meggan2:

As mentioned in my reply on 12/19/2014 I submitted for an escalated refund to another team that evening and was hopeful they would start processing by Monday the 22nd. They notified me on the 22nd your refund had been approved back to your credit card. I apologize for not being here yesterday, however, I had a family emergency. In many cases it can take 5 business days for the bank to make the funds available, however, it can take up to ten business days. You may wish to contact your bank to check their timing with them.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday,

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat