cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting over 3 months for 64mg 6+

Highlighted
Journeyman

Waiting over 3 months for 64mg 6+

If Apple can ship IPhones (including 64+s) to Walmart in sufficient quantities to allow them to sell at discounted prices, why can't Sprint get prepaid orders over 3 months old filled?  Why are phones ordered from Apple available in 5-7 days, but unavailable thru Sprint after over 12 weeks?  What kind of relationship does Sprint have with Apple if Apple will provide no info about when phones will be manufactured and shipped? Why has Sprint charged me for a phone that apparently doesn't exist? If it does exist, why won't Sprint tell me where it is & how long it will be before I get it?  Why does Sprint get to use my money, but I don't get to use the phone?  How many customers across the country have been charged by Sprint for phones that haven't yet been manufactured, I.e. are back ordered?  (Is this a"float"?  Is it legal?). In fact, how do I know my phone has even been back-ordered?  Neither the local Sprint store through which I thought I ordered nor Sprint customer service can tell me anything about where I am in the queue or if there even is a queue. Why won't you issue an order number until after the phone ships?  Any other online store provides an order number when the order is placed, even if the item is back ordered.  When the order ships, you get a shipping number.   The fact that there is heavy demand for the 64+ doesn't explain why there is NO information about how long it will take to fill the back orders.  Sprint has been trying to entice Verizon & AT&T customers to switch to Sprint.  When they do, does Sprint make them wait over 3 months for an iPhone?  Has one of them perhaps gotten the phone I ordered in September?  Will I get the 64 6+ before the iPhone 7 hits the market?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Waiting over 3 months for 64mg 6+

Irispatch,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your order concerns. Sprint is working with Apple to get all order fulfilled as inventory is received to the warehouse. Once your order has been processed for shipping you will receive and email confirmation with a tracking number. If you order the device via store pick up the only the store will have the shipping info. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

*Randi
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I waited exactly 6 weeks. I ordered on sept 30. It took six week from that date. Very worth the wait.

Master

Sinclair2082,

We're glad to see that you have received your new device! If you have any questions or concerns for us, please let us know.

- Regina
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat