cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my confirmation email?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Where is my confirmation email?

I ordered my iPhone 6 on Sept. 12th at 5 pm central and paid for it...transaction logged on my card....and received an email from noreply@sprint.com that starts with this....

"

Oops, our systems aren't playing nicely, and we can't show you your order number. We'll send it to you via email shortly. Don't worry; you don't have to place your order again. Thanks for your patience.

I still haven't received a confirmation email or an order number and have no way to track the iPhone 6.  Can somebody please advise?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

I was in the sane place as you ordered my 6 16gb and husbands 6plus about 10am EST. On 9/12 and never received a confirmation email. Fortunately I did take down the order number at the time of the call. Go to www.sprint/ship then track order. If you have that order number enter it here and there will be a tracking number available. Clicking on it brought me to the UPS website with status the phone is arriving 9/19! Happy as pig in mud...hope you get the same good news I did! However, there was no info for my husbands 6 plus 😞

Highlighted
Master

KIDBC11 Thanks for posting. Due to the large demand some anomalies may occur. Please visit http://sprint.com/preorder/. David Sprint Social care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm wondering the same thing.. said the same message in the one email I got saying "oops" blah blah blah, I just want to know what my order number is because the money has been taken out of my account already... IPhone 6 128g

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat