cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my confirmation email?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Where is my confirmation email?

I ordered my iPhone 6 on Sept. 12th at 5 pm central and paid for it...transaction logged on my card....and received an email from noreply@sprint.com that starts with this....

"

Oops, our systems aren't playing nicely, and we can't show you your order number. We'll send it to you via email shortly. Don't worry; you don't have to place your order again. Thanks for your patience.

I still haven't received a confirmation email or an order number and have no way to track the iPhone 6.  Can somebody please advise?

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Where is my confirmation email?

I was in the sane place as you ordered my 6 16gb and husbands 6plus about 10am EST. On 9/12 and never received a confirmation email. Fortunately I did take down the order number at the time of the call. Go to www.sprint/ship then track order. If you have that order number enter it here and there will be a tracking number available. Clicking on it brought me to the UPS website with status the phone is arriving 9/19! Happy as pig in mud...hope you get the same good news I did! However, there was no info for my husbands 6 plus 😞

Master

KIDBC11 Thanks for posting. Due to the large demand some anomalies may occur. Please visit http://sprint.com/preorder/. David Sprint Social care
Journeyman

I'm wondering the same thing.. said the same message in the one email I got saying "oops" blah blah blah, I just want to know what my order number is because the money has been taken out of my account already... IPhone 6 128g

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat