cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my phone continue to vibrate after I answer/ignore a call?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why does my phone continue to vibrate after I answer/ignore a call?

If I'm using my phone and a call comes in and I answer or ignore the call, the vibrate doesn't go off. It just continues to vibrate throughout the phone call or if I ignore the call, it will go until I power cycle the phone. I had the iPhone 6 with T-Mobile and never had this problem. Any ideas??

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: Why does my phone continue to vibrate after I answer/ignore a call?

RDRRay, That doesn't sound good. Have you tried to update the device? Have you taken it into a Sprint repair store? Keep me posted. I'm eager to assist. - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I've updated it and when I took it in, they told me to restore the phone but not from a backup. I did that and the problem is still there.

Master

RDRRay,
When the device was taken to the service and repair center, was there a diagnostics test ran on it? Also, what is the Software version on the device?

Ash,
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

I assume so. They took it in the back and they had it for almost a half hour.

Master

RDRRay -Thank you for posting. What was the final diagnosis? Please let us know. -Ramiro Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Final diagnosis is that I didn't get my issue solved and I'm regretting my switch to Sprint.

Master

RDRRay,

This is defiantly not how we want you to feel. How long have you had the device? I would take it back to the service center or to a different service center to see if they can replace it for you if the problem is still present.

*Randi
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat