cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You spend your $$$$$ and nothing to show for it

Master

Re: You spend your $$$$$ and nothing to show for it

Sprout5,
Hey, what's going on? I would love to be of assistance and look into the issue for you. Let me know how I can help. I'm here for you. - Danielle
Sprint Social Care
Master

Iambrandoom86 - Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with. We're here to help. - Latonya
Sprint Social Care
Master

BucksFloBx - I am sincerely sorry about your experience. Sprint's inventory and delivery expectations are in line with other carriers. As soon as our inventory is replenished we will mail ASAP. - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Want an actual update of the status of the phone I PURCHASED instead of the run around and being told to go to the update order page that updates NOTHING. And the bla bla of the high demand, working with Apple ect.. Not our problem. You should have had current customers put a deposit down instead of gouging us full price and nothing to show for it. A lot of long term costumers upgraded and EXTENDED 2 yr contracts payed OVER $500 and have nothing. Why are we charged for weeks and now maybe months with nothing to show for it. We work hard for our money to see it wasted with nothing in hand. Wish someone would just come out and say the truth it's going to be so many months for delivery, let's face it weeks is a fantasy. If that's the case I can cancel and shop for another provider and phone. And I don't need to hear you know it frustrating bla bla bla

Master

Sprout5,

I really apologize for the delay. Please send me your account information via: http://bit.ly/1qQty1X

- Mabel
Sprint Social Care
Master

I will like to check to see where is your device. Do you have your order number? If you do please Private message us with the information so we can start to investigate. - Carol
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I can certainly feel for the other people that have pre ordered the iPhone 6 plus and are still waiting. I've had an order in for my son's for about a week (obviously not as long as most people). But the funny thing is, he stopped at a Sprint kiosk at our local mall, they tried to sell him on the product but he explained that we are switching over to Sprint from Verizon and that we have an iPhone 6 Plus on order and the lady told him "we just sold our last iPhone 6 that we had in stock a few minutes ago" Needless to say.....I WAS LIVID!!! - So, I agree with Sprout5, quit feeding us BS and just say, it's going to be a month or so from now. Trust me, know one wants to here that but I'd rather someone was honest with me than to try to yank me around. Especially after I have decided to jump ship and switch to Sprint. I WANT MY PHONE.

One more thing - I also ordered 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 4's, can someone tell me if they will ship on or before Oct.17 (Scheduled Release Day) or will I have to wait until the iPhone 6 Plus is ready to ship along with the other 2 phones?

Master

michaej,

We do not have the definitive information. We will try our best to get the device to you by the 17th of this month. We are sorry for the wait on the iPhone. Hopefully you receive it sooner than you expect.

Keith
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Wizard

Sprints service is like a ford pinto, yeah you will eventual get their. But along the way it will give you issues,get you frustrated.

Verizon is much better, sprint might work. But its a mystery where you can really get good service.

Their coverage map is a lie,and customer service is a joke.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat