Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You spend your $$$$$ and nothing to show for it

Journeyman

You spend your $$$$$ and nothing to show for it

I ordered the 6plus 128 on the 20th What really gets me is to spend over $500 and have NOTHING to show for it for 4-6 WEEKS!! Like everyone else you go to their so called order update page and get the same BS update

Hey Sprint next bill I get how would you like me to tell you payment will arrive in 4-6 weeks??

You take my $500 and use it for 4-6 weeks and I have nothing!!!

If you know it was going to take this long HOLD Payments till you can meet demands

32 REPLIES 32
Journeyman

If you did easy pay then you just pay tax upfront. Your not paying for the device until it's activated FYI.

Master

Sprout5,

Thank you for your feedback. We are working with Apple so that the high demand is met in a timely matter and that the orders are fulfilled. I know the anticipation of waiting for a phone to arrive then being disappointed when it does not arrive.

- Jewel
Sprint Social Care
Master

BucksFloBx Please let us know if we can assist you.

Lavauna
Social Care
Master

Sprout5- Let us know if you need any assistance.- Joanne
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Well thanks for the concern but it means little when I'm out over $500 with nothing to show for it. Put your money where your mouth is and credit me $50 a week I've been waiting and for each future week I must wait. Maybe then I will get results if it's going to cost Sprint $$$ seems like that's all they care about and not their customers. Well ex customer in a week if I don't get the phone I ordered or a actually up to date update

Master

Iambrandoom86 - Thank you for reaching out to us in the matter. I sincerely apologize about the delay in delivery. I know how frustrating it can be to wait on a phone. We are shipping these devices out as quick as they come in. We would like to thank you in advance for your patience. - Nyyota
Sprint Social Care
Master

Sprout5,

I am sorry that this is the way it seems. I can assure you that we try to infuse our personalities into these discussions, but sadly it is hard to convey inflection via text.

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Master

Sprout5, I can understand your frustration, and I apologize for the inconvenience. Global demand for the new iPhones has been unprecedented. Sprint's inventory on iPhone 6 Plus is limited, and we are in heavy backorder. We are continuing to ship out phones as soon as we receive inventory. We are working closely with the manufacturer on inventory needs. We will send devices out as quickly as they arrive.

- Jeffery
Sprint Social Care
Master

Sprout5,

Do you have any questions or concerns you would like for me to address? Please let me know.

- Geraldine
Sprint Social Care
Master

Javrre1981- We apologize for any inconvenience. Please let us know, if you have any questions or concerns. - Chequitha
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yea how long am I out $500 + waiting for my phone I PURCHASED????

Master

Javrre1981 Did you order your device at the store or online? If online, you can check the status at www.sprint.com/myorder.

Lavauna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat