cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4 Life Plan

Journeyman

iPhone 4 Life Plan

Can you have more than one line in the iphone 4 life plan?

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Journeyman

I signed up this weekend with a family share plan. We have 4 iPhones all on the iPhone for life plan.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you

Highlighted
Journeyman

Is it still $70 for each line a month?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes I believe until the end of 2015. 20/phone + 50/plan = 70/month for the iPhone 6. If you get the 6P it would be 25 for the phone each month = 75/month.

Highlighted
Master

awestfield00 -
You can have as many leasing agreements as lines approved on your account (up to 10) .Tiara
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

tr1ple_8
Thanks for your response. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'd be glad to help.
- Mabel
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

awestfield00,

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Coolsingh510 – The iPhone for Life plan is $50 for unlimited talk, text, and data. The leasing amount each month depends on which phone you select. For the iPhone 6 16GB $20, 64GB $25, 128GB $30. For the iPhone 6+ 16GB $25, 64GB $30, 128GB $35. –AJ Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Oh ok but like adding lines does the bill go down or does it stay the same. Because with a regular 2 yr deal more lines u have on the plan the cheaper the price.

Highlighted
Master

coolsingh510, No the bill does not go down, it stays the same. You pay $50 for the unlimited talk, text and data. Then, depending on the type of phone you get, that determines how much more is added to you bill. - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat