Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5 buyback for the 6?

Highlighted
Journeyman

iPhone 5 buyback for the 6?

Sprint.png

When I check my account online, I see the above picture for the 4 phones in my family plan. Would I be able to do the buy-back program through Sprint (or other companies) and purchase the iPhone 6 (or 6+) or do I have to wait for the 141 days? The website is confusing and it does not clearly explain this procedure. Also, if ONE of the 4 phones is upgraded, will the other 3 phones' "Your next discount will be available in ____" be reset? The 4 phones were NOT upgraded at the same time last time around the iPhone5 came out so I don't understand why all of them say 141 days left (2 of them were upgrade earlier but the 141 days seems to be when the latter 2 were upgraded). The representative last time told me that each of the phones would retain its own upgrade date based on when THAT particular phone was upgraded, but apparently he was wrong.

PLEASE HELP.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: iPhone 5 buyback for the 6?

jj5a, Thanks for reaching out. There's different ways to get the iPhone 6, you can lease, finance, or a contract for this device. Did you see the option to do Easy Pay? Let us know we are here to help you. - Kimberly
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

What I'd like to know is, can I trade-in my iPhone 5 right now to use towards a purchase of the iPhone 6 (WITH CONTRACT) or do I have to wait?

Master

jj5a,
Based on the information provided, you'll be able to take advantage of our Buyback program. Also, you are able to use the credit from your current device to put toward the purchase of a new device.
- Alexes
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat