cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6 16 gig Space Grey

Journeyman

iPhone 6 16 gig Space Grey

Has anyone received there phone or ups email? And if so when did you order your phone?

IPHONE 6 16 gig space grey ONLY

55 REPLIES 55
Highlighted
Journeyman

I haven't gotten mine yet, I'm just hoping to see if others have. I ordered mine 9/12. I haven't even gotten a tracking number.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That's the exact phone I'm still waiting on too- still no tracking number either!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm waiting for the iPhone 6 plus 64gig space grey

Highlighted
Journeyman

I called Apple because sprint stated Apple was the hold up. Apple says sprint is the problem not them

Highlighted
Journeyman

Of course. Apple has a name to uphold. They were well prepared and knew that they would have to ship out a lot of phones. Maybe not 4 million pre orders but still. Sprint seems to have horrible customer service with this issue. I'm not sure what is going on besides the fact that sprint wants to keep phones going to the stores so that they can get more customers to walk in and buy a phone. The pre orders have already been paid for, they got your money, they don't care because you can't really cancel a pre order. They don't care how upset we are, they know that we will wait because we have to.

Highlighted
Journeyman

In my opinion it's both Apple and sprints fault becUz both could have did better I have preordered a lot of stuff and I always got it on release not I this case I will never do this again it was a very big mistake sprint and Apple needs to work on weekends to fill everyone's order and get it to the customers which are suppose to be important

Highlighted
Journeyman

Got my iPhone 6 on Friday morning around 8 am. Went to best buy on Wednesday to pre order phone. Got an email on Thursday saying come in on Friday morning to get my phone. Thanks best buy!!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Pre ordered on Sprint website on Friday, 9/12 and my iPhone 6 16gb grey arrived via usps Friday morning 9/19 at 9am. Activated my port in 1/2 hour.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well in this case Apple maybe right...I went into the Apple store in Louisiana yesterday and they had 100's of AT&T and Verizon but NONE for Sprint..I then called a sprint store they stated they only received 2at a time. This is something to do with Sprint...Apple stated they sold 7figures to sprint now how that disburse them to their customers they have nothing to do about that. And I spoke to Apple executive customer service. The problem is Sprint didn't order enough

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's more frustrating bc you can't gets a straight answer from anyone at Sprint! All they give you is those generic "2-4 wks" etc answers which no one wants to hear! Specifically take the time out to look at one persons acct and give them the truth about their order!

Highlighted
Journeyman

You are so right and to make insult to injury I ordered a case for my Friday and tell me why thays belong delivered today but no phone to put in it

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat